Zila Panchayat Jashpur Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the Position of Awaas Mitra
The Zila Panchayat Jashpur recruitment 2017 advertisement is now available. According to the advert, the organization has listed the open vacancy for the post of Awaas Mitra with the total vacancy of 133 Nos. The given advertisement furnishes complete information pertaining to the available position such as eligibility criteria, qualification, age limit, selection process, application procedure, etc. The Zila Panchayat Jashpur recruitment 2017 as prescribed below contains the simplified application procedure therefore eliminating the need to visit other websites which may incorrect details. Note that the last date for submission of application form is 25th May 2017 after which the organization will not accept other application.
Name of the Position – Awaas Mitra
|Area||Number of Available Posts|
The aspirants who are interested in the above mentioned position must have acquired 12th/BE/Diploma Degree in Civil Discipline as per stated in the Zila Panchayat Jashpur recruitment 2017.
Check now – Government Jobs in Chhattisgarh
The age limit within the aspirants can apply for the said positions is between 18 to 45 years as on the date of submission of application form. The candidates who had valid proof of being under reserved category that is SC/ST etc will get relaxation in the upper age limit as per the norms of the organization.
The salary as discussed is 1,000/- Per Month plus other incentives and benefits enjoyed by the post of Awaas Mitra.
The selection according to the Zila Panchayat Jashpur recruitment 2017 is through merit list. The submitted applications will undergo scrutinization after which the final list of selected candidates will be published.
The information pertaining to the Application Fee is discussed on the official advertisement for which the directives and the direct link is provided below.
How to Apply:
We have specified the application procedure so that you can apply directly using those step-by-step instructions –
- The first and foremost step is to go to www.jashpur.nic.in.
- The next step is to click on Latest News and Updates where the advertisement or Vigyapaan has been listed for reference.
- Once referred, the participants can proceed to downloading the application form available online.
- Now fill up the application form using blue or black pen and make sure that the details entered is true and complete failing which the organization will not accept the application.
- Next step is to attach documents enlisted on the official advertisement along with passport sized photo and signature wherever required.
- Once done, put all the documents and application in the envelope and post it at the address provided below.
Postal Address –
Head Working Officer,
|Final Date for submission of Application||25th May 2017|
Zila Panchayat Jashpur – www.jashpur.nic.in.
Official notifications are listed on http://www.jashpur.nic.in/Results_Tendors.htm
Zila Panchayat Jashpur Recruitment 2017 – Lecturer Posts
The Zila Panchayat Jashpur Recruitment 2017 has recently broadcasted advertisement the vacancies for various posts available. Jashpur district lies in the state of Chhattisgarh India. It lies to the north-eastern corner adjoining the border of Jharkhand and Odisha. According to the geographical conditions it is divided into two parts the upper ghat and the nich ghat. The upper ghat comprises of northern hilly belt and the nich ghat comprises of the remaining southern part. The administrative headquarter of Jashpur district is Jashpur nagar. Zila panchayat Jashpur recruitment has invited many eligible candidates for the posts mentioned in the advertisement. There are many different lecturer issued in the following advertisement such as for English, Mathematics, Commerce, Biology, Chemistry, Physics. There are all together 363 vacancies for the mentioned posts. The following advertisement contains all the information about the mentioned job posts. Candidates who are interested can apply for the mentioned posts.
The advertisement posted by the Zila Panchayat Jashpur Recruitment 2017 had mentioned the various jobs opening. The post for which the organization has advertised is for lecturer for various subjects that are English, Mathematics, Commerce, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics. They have invited applicants to apply for the listed posts. There are total 363 vacancies issued by the following posts of lecturer. Interested candidates can apply for the posts and submit their application form before 12th August 2017.
The advertisement issued by Zila Panchayat Jashpur Recruitment 2017 contains all the information about the mentioned posts. The candidates who will get selected will be notified via SMS, Email or any other official contact.
According to the advertisement posted by the Zila Panchayat Jashpur Recruitment 2017 following are the vacancy details mentioned:
|Sr. No.||Designation of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
There are total 363 vacancies available for the post of Lecturer.
According to the advertisement posted by the Zila Panchayat Jashpur Recruitment 2017, following are the pertaining details on essential qualifications required in order to be eligible for any of the posts –
- Candidate must have the degree of graduation.
- Candidate can also be a postgraduate with B.Ed in the relevant subject.
- Candidate must have completed their graduation or post graduation from a recognized university.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who gain experience in the relevant field.
According the advertisement issued by the Zila Panchayat Jashpur Recruitment 2017 following are the age limit mentioned:
- Age limit for the interested candidates must be between 21 to 35 years as on 1 January 2017.
- As well as age limits for the relaxation will be applicable to the Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Classes.
Following are the selection process prescribed by the Zila Panchayat Jashpur Recruitment 2017. Selection Process mainly depends on the interview and also other parameters which are required for the selection.
The aspirants are required to undergo the written examination test which will be descriptive or objective in type. The aspirants are required qualify the written test in order to appear for the Personal Interview where the selection committee proposed by the organization will decide the fate of the candidates based on various variables.
- Candidate must carry all the original documents and certificates at the time of interview.
- Candidate must reach the venue on time.
The following advertisement posted by the Zila Panchayat Jashpur Recruitment 2017 had prescribed the salary structure for various posts:
The salary of the candidates depends on the organization and will be decided after the selection of the candidates.
How to Apply:
The Advertisement issued by the Zila Panchayat Jashpur Recruitment 2017 are required to apply Online following the procedure given for all the post mentioned :
- Aspirants must first visit the official website to fill the online form at www.jashpur.nic.in
- Web page will be displayed, on the home page click on latest news/update section.
- Click on the advertisement link under the application deadline for direct recruitment on vacant posts of panchayat lecturer.
- Later a PDF file will open which contains all the information about the posts.
- Aspirants must read all the information and download the application form.
- Fill that application form and then submit it before the mentioned date.
- Fill all the details in the form and fix the photo on the right side of the form.
- All the documents and certificates need to be attested.
- Attach all the documents and certificates along with the application.
- The envelope must be superscript which contains the application and documents with the correct postal address.
- Send the envelope via post or speed post at the address given below –
Chief executive officer,
Below are the dates issued by the Zila Panchayat Jashpur Recruitment 2017-
|Last date to submit the application form||12th August 2017|
- The Link to the official website is www.jashpur.nic.in
- The Link to the official advertisement – Click Here
- Candidates must submit their application before the mentioned date.
- They must submit all the documents and certificates which are mentioned above.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
- They must verify the form before submitting.
- Affix the photo on the right side of the form.
- The envelope must be super scripted with correct postal address