Yes Bank Relationship Partner (RP) 2017-Recruitment Jobs Eligibility
Aspirants who are waiting for the release of numerous posts from the Yes bank are advised to visit official website to apply for the Relationship Partner, Relationship Manager, and other trainee posts released by the Yes Bank Vacancies 2017. Applicants are requested to apply online by filling the Yes Bank Relationship Partner (RP) 2017 Form before the end of the date. Visit official website or careersplus site to get more details of the vacancy. Check out the space below to get complete details about the Yes Bank Relationship Partner (RP) 2017 vacancy, application procedure and much more.
Job Opening Code: 4270
- Candidates willing to apply for the job should have Acquisition of Banking SME relationships which has turnover till 50 Crores through the Knowledge Banking approach CRM for the EBB.
- Candidates should be acquiring CC/ OD/ WCDL/, along with the Current Accounts, term loans, CMS and other parameters set by the Yes Bank officials.
- Aspirants willing to apply for the post should sell the Fixed Deposits, Treasury Deals, FOREX, Insurance products which include life and non-life products.
- They should have sound knowledge in service teams coordinating with so that there would be smooth on-boarding for the client.
- They should be meeting the targets and ensure the benchmark productivity of the product.
- Fresh opportunities should be offered to expand the business through the share of wallet for the customer base Transactional Banking Group which helps the trade and sales of the products for the customers through CMS Cross sell.
- Candidates who prefer to apply for the vacancies under the Yes Bank Vacancies 2017 should have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Should possess Sound knowledge in MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal & networking skills.
- Have to be potential to manage achieving the assigned business volumes even in the individual levels.
- Has to manage diverse sourcing channels which include the management of Branch offices too.
- Should promote Strong Decision making ability for the jobs.
- Managing the complex client situations and work pressure.
- Confident in dealing with the sensitive issues.
- Should be having Strong sense of humor, accountability and self-initiative techniques.
- ‘Business Banking’ Market knowledge.
- Should possess impressive guidelines.
How to Apply:
- Candidates interested in applying for the various post will have to register themselves online. To do so one has to enter the YES Bank website at www.yesbank.in
- Go to the Career page and then click on the apply now link. The page consists of recruitment information
- Whichever post the applicant desires to apply for he can apply, by click on the apply button of that particular post.
- When you click on the apply button the online application form appears. Fill the online form with all the required details.
- You will need to upload a recent passport size photo, while filling the form.
- Once you finish with the filling up of the application form, double check all the information you have provided, check for spelling mistakes and other details. Once you are satisfied click the submit tab.
- Keep the printout of the form for further reference and use.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
Interested candidates having any queries and questions about anything related to the recruitment process can go through the Official Link of YES bank.