XLRI Results 2017
XLRI Results 2017 were awaited for a long time but as per the latest advert, the institute has finally declared the results. Xavier School of Management is one of oldest and biggest Management School in India with International Accreditations and various other titles due to its pioneer education and research programmes in Management courses. In order to test the performance of the students as well as their knowledge, the institute carry out two semester examination that is in Nov/Dec and April/May. The odd semester i.e. 1st/3rd/5th/7th semester examinations were held in Nov/Dec 2016 for all the admissions who had secured admission in the institute. After few weeks, the university has finally finished the evaluation of the answer sheets and the marks have been released. The students can check their results titled XLRI Results 2017 which conveys the scores obtained by the candidates as well as their passing status citing which they will know whether they have passed the examination or they have attracted any ATKT as well. In this very notification, we have also provided the methodology to employ in order to check the XLRI Results 2017.
Name of the Institute/University – Xavier School of Management
Name of the Examination- XLRI Mid-Term Semester Examination
Category – Results
Status – Released.
Xavier School of Management was established back in 1949 with programmes for Management and trade unions. Then, the institute added more and more programmes and now it has become India’s oldest management school which is achieved all excellence in the sector of Management Studies. Currently it offers courses such as Full-time residential MBA, Research programmes, Masters Programmes, Executive Programmes in variety of subject of specialization for which the details are available on the official site. The University is located in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand and was founded by Society of Jesus.
Check now – XLRI Time Table
How to check and Download XLRI Results 2017:
Now that the results are launched, it is possible to check the scores right on the official website in order to be sure about the marks. In may be a concern if someone doesn’t know the methodology to employ in order to check the results and hence, we have stated the same in this advert.
- Enter the URL www.xlri.ac.in
- Next step is to proceed to the Student’s Corner where they can find the Results link.
- Here a list of all the results posted by XLRI are available where you have to click on the link of the course for which you are searching the results for.
- The website may prompt the candidates to mention their Roll Number and other credentials only after which the results will be shown.
- Enter the credentials and then hit Submit to view the concerned XLRI Results 2017.
- Select the Download Button to download the results or hit Print button to take the printout of the results.