XLRI is one of the leading management organizations in India. It conducts Placements for various batches. The desired candidates have a choice of around 139 recruiters that visit the Placement campus every year. These recruiters offer well-paying packages to the aspirants and talented applicants. XLRI MBA, GMP, PGDM Placements, summer placements have observed a sudden rise in the placement as compared to previous year.
The Multi-National Companies like Accenture, Citi Bank, Asian Paints, Birla Group, Cap Gemini etc call on the campus and select the deserving and desired applicants. XLRI Xavier School of Management offered a handsome salary of Rs 18 Lakhs this year under Median Remuneration. ITC is one of the foremost recruiters in the FMCG Domain.
Companies like Ola cabs, Tech Mahindra, Wipro, and Samsung are the chief e-commerce companies bewildering the XLRI HR Placements. It is one of the long-established Placement institute Located in South-Asia which is directed and guided by Jesuit Fathers. It is known for its culture and the education programs. This institute was established in the year 1949 by Quinn Enright.
XLRI Package details:
The salary figures have increased last year which is up to INR 19.00 lakhs per annum and an average is INR 19.21 Lakhs.
Download Here: XLRI Placement Brochure 2018
Recruitment Procedure of XLRI institute:
XLRI Xavier School of Management Recruitment Procedure is as follows.
At the initial stage, the organization conducts a pre-placement talk which is before the selection process gets started. This procedure is conducted according to Placement slot which is scheduled.
The intention behind conducting this session is making the applicants well aware and informed about the company and its norms.
The points included in the Pre-Placement talk are Company’s Profile, Projects on the card, Compensation details, Possibility of the openings in the coming year.
Resumes Handed over to the Corporation:
At the next step, Resumes of the Desired and well-deserved candidates are handed over to the company by XLRI Xavier School of Management.
Ranking of the Corporation:
In this step, the applicant’s rank the corporation under the supervision of the faculty chairperson.
Association on the Day of the Interview:
On the basis of the rank given the company or the firm is informed about the scheduled date of the interview.
Giving Details to Placement Office:
This step involves shortlisting or bifurcating students on the basis of selection criteria and Recruitment details are forwarded to the Placement office.
According to the companies which are involved in the Placement Procedure, the Placement fees are charged. It comprises of 2 parts. It depends on whether the company is LRP or CRP or both of them.
A Participation fee is involved for participating in the recruitment and selection Process of the institute.
The students who are appointed on the basis of the Recruitment process are charged with the amount depending on the count of students.
The payment needs to be made at the time of joining the company and the receipt can be given at the time of selection process.
Overall 2nd Ranking, Economic Times 2011 Preferred schools –E and Y, IMRB.
- 1st Ranking in Human Resources and has made consistency for the last 40 years.
- 1st Ranking in Human Resources and consistently ranked no 1 over the past 40 years.
- 4th Overall Rankings 2011, 4th Outlook India 2011, Top 75 Management schools and most preferred B Schools.
A score of the Students:
- XLRI Xavier School of Management have a score (XAT/GMAT) of 99.00/730
- XLRI HRM Students have a score (XAT/GMAT) of 97.2/650
- XLRI GM students have a score (XAT/GMAT) of 94.0/682
- XLRI Global BM candidates have a score of 98.81/710
The recruiter’s details are as follows:
The Major Recruiters are ABM Amro, Accenture, Aditya Birla Group, AIG Group, Airtel, Aircel, Amazon, American Express, Asian Paints, Apollo Tyres, Bank of America, BASF, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Bharti, Bloomberg, BOC, Cadbury India Limited, Cambridge Technology Partners, Cairn, Citibank, Castrol, Coca-Cola, Cognizant,Deloitte, Development Bank of Singapore, Ernst and Young, Eicher Goodearth, Ernst and Young, Gallup Consultancy, GE Capital Services India Limited, GE Plastics, Gillette, Godrej Industries Limited, HDFC bank, Hinduja Group, Hindustan Lever Limited, Johnson and Johnson, KPMG, Kotak, Mahindra and Mahindra, State bank of India, SRF, Seagram, Tata Consultancy Services, Tata Motors, Torrent Limited, Tata Steel, Wipro and many more.
- The company should inform about the number of rounds of the interview and the selection process to the Placement Office.
- The selection process involves the Method of Recruitment which involves Recruitment Test, Group Discussion, Interview, and case)
- It also involves the number of rounds of the group discussion and the group size.
- The number of round of interview and approximate duration of the group discussion and Interviews should be informed to the Placement Office.
- The summer internship Placements are conducted in October/ November while the other recruitment process is conducted in December/ January.
- The campus has facilities like Projections, Teleconferencing and Video Conferencing, Presentation halls etc.
Placement Committee contact details:
|Contact Person||Contact Number|
|Gurpreet Singh Saini||8877080888|
|Jeevan C Raghu||8877080173|
|Sai Sravani Nimmagadda||8877080162|
Have a look on
|XAT Notification 2018||XLRI Results 2017|
|XLRI Time Table 2017||GATE 2018|