WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 – 398 vacancies for Clerks, Steno, Drivers, etc. posts
In Maharashtra, The Water Resources Department is considered to be one of the major and main launches. It looks after the provision of water into the state. You can go to the official website of MWRD to know about the company, its history, milestones, and much other contact information, the directory of contacts if you need to make contacts, the tenders they take, what career offer they have and many other information related instructions. The website by the MWRD has been created just to help candidates to know about whenever they upload about vacancies. These WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 are undergone for many of the posts which can be of Clerks, Steno, Drivers, junior engineers, Inspectors, Civil engineering assistants, Electricians, and much more. There is nearby a count of 398 opportunities anyone can grab by going through the recruitment of WRDM. There are 103 posts for Junior Engineer, 41 For Architecture engineer, 90 for clerk-typists and much more. The application form has been uploaded with the notice forwarded to you, which should be submitted before 10th of January 2017.
WRD Maharashtra Jobs Vacancy Details:
Given below are some notices in relation to the announcements about the WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017, they have also given a list of details about the number of posts vacant in departments with the eligibility criteria matching to the positions,
|Name of the posts||Number of seats for the post in MWRD|
|Junior Engineer||103 nos.|
|Senior clerk||41 nos.|
|Motor driver||21 nos.|
|Architecture engineering assistant||64 nos.|
|Clerk and typist||90 nos.|
|Total seats||398 nos.|
- Individuals who are interested in applying for the recruitment scheme uploaded by WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017, they should have a minimal qualification of being a Graduate.
- Those having Degree OR Diploma in any field or in any subject can also apply.
- There shall be forms and notification about applying at the end of this page.
Check Here – Jobs by Qualification
As given by the WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017, one should have the given age limit to be accepted into the department,
- The upper age limit accepted for post.no.1 to post.no. 7 are 60 years.
- No candidate more than the stated age will be considered liable for the job.
The notices provided to us by the Maharashtra WRD Recruitment panel notifies us about their recruitment regime and the process of selections,
They have said about taking up written examinations or interviews or even screening of applications shall be performed. Depending upon the number of applicants received online by the department the selection regime shall be chosen. If there is lesser time available before the panel, they shall go directly for the screening of applications. The filled forms hold up a very crucial place. So, applicants are advised that they fill up the form and submit those before the deadline and in the given format only, with all their necessary details. For interviews, one can be called in at a given address and they will be emailed in to bring their documents. These testimonials will be verified at the first hand and the selections will be carried on. Those who scored very well and are viewed as the fit for the job they are applying for will be employed.
Find More – State Government Jobs in India
With the form, individuals will have to pay a given amount of fee to the WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017,
- Amount of 100 INR is payable by the applicant to the department.
- The amount can be paid through the mode which has been given online or on the form.
Find Some – Best Jobs in India
How to Apply WRD Maharashtra Recruitment:
- For applying for the WRD Recruitment, or for any of the post you have chosen from above table, you have to go to the official WRD site which is www.wrd.mahasrashtra.gov.in
- The whole site is filled with necessary details you can ever imagine.
- It’ll make you aware of the company’s history, milestones, and much other contact information, the directory of contacts if you need to make contacts, etc.
- You have to find out the link which will take you to the advertisement page for the posts mentioned.
- The advertisement has the form attached to it, so after you print the advertisement, you can read it and fill the printed form.
- The form after filling has to be hard copied and then submitted on the given postal address before 10th of January.
Vertical Penganga Project board,
This is the important date which should be kept track of and the entry with the form shall be sent in before it,
|All forms should be submitted to the WRD Department before||10/01/2017|
The official website link for WRD Maharashtra is www.wrd.mahasrashtra.gov.in