Western Railway Recruitment 2017 :Apply Apprentices 388 Posts
The Western railway has planned to offer job opportunities for young and hardworking candidates as Western Railway recruitment 2017. As per the Western Railway recruitment notification the organization is looking to fill up 388 vacant posts of Apprentice.The official website for the organization has been currently continuously updating and notifying all related information about the job posts. One can visit the website, check out details, dates, notifications, match the eligibility criteria and then move on to applying. Web-portal will provide the individual with application forms. Applicants can fill out the forms and submit till the deadline decided by the department which is 12/11/2017.
Western Railway Jobs Vacancy:
As per the Western Railway Recruitment notification there are total 1306 Apprentice Posts candidates who had interest to take place in the Railways.Have a look on the below article.
Western railway has stated a list of eligibility which they look for in the individual who is applying and select the one who meets the maximum.
- Applicants who wish to apply in Western Railways must have SSC or ITI Equivalent Degree with at least 50% of marks.
- In addition to this, one must have accomplished ITI in any relatable trade.
- One must have good maintained academic records.
- This all qualifications must be awarded from a recognizable University only.
Documents matching to the qualification must be submitted while going through recruitment process.
Check Now – Latest Bank Jobs
- Age-limit range has been decided by the Western railway which is that, the individual applying in the Commission, their age must not be less than 15 years and not more than 24 years of age.
- However, age-relaxations might be granted to categories such as SC/ST/PWD/HI etc. but, for that, one must submit the respective documents. Age relaxations by category are:
After undergoing all selection process held by Western Railway, once the individual is shortlisted they will be paid a handsome amount the amount which will be pre-decided by Guidelines of Directorate General of Employment and training, Ministry of Labor and Employment.
Application fee/ processing fee:
Fee one has to pay with respect to which category they belong to is just liable for General Category applicants which is 100 INR in the form of demand draft drawn in the favor of Chief Cashier, Churchgate Western Railways
- The entire application fee must be collected via Post or demand draft only, and no other means will be accepted.
- In case the applicant fails to send the required application fee, he/she will not be eligible for the further process.
- Applicant fee once accepted will not be refunded whatsoever.
- SC, ST, OBC categories are exempted from paying any fee.
- Selection process is through Examination and Interview, mode
- That means there are mainly two chances for the applicants to assure their seats.
- Their performance in Entrance test and also, in the interview session will be averaged and taken into account.
- Competitive tests will be kept from various Institutes and the results will be declared, also a merit-list will be prepared.
- It is the decision of the org for which post there will be conductance of examination and for which there will be no examinations.
- The test will be of certain respective marks in totality, and the minimum passing marks the applicant must get is set. Lower score than this, will not be considered.
- After, passing this written test, applicant will be e-mailed for further process and whether they are being called for interview process.
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be shortlisted.
- The list will be either displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email.
How to Apply Western Railway Recruitment:
- One who wish to apply for western railway recruitment, must firstly, download all the application form which are available on www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- On the homepage window, there will be a tab “Online Recruitment Appropriate for Posts” and the links must be selected.
- With specific posts selected, one must choose “Apply Now”
- There are options for Registration , or one can sign up with entering “Email id” and “Password”
- All the details in application must be filled and documents must be uploaded.
- Applicants must attach all the required documents as per need.
- All the required documents must be submitted, cross-checked, verified.
- Passport sized photographs must be attached with the same pose and required background. Minimum of 3 photographs are needed to be attached.
- Caste Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Registration certificate from the list of some of the important testimonials one must submit and verify.
- Notifications details and updates must be looked after by the applicant to avoid any important detail or date to skip.
- Forms must be submitted well before the deadline; submissions before the deadline will only be accepted otherwise, will be considered invalid
Western Railway – Ahmedabad – Gujarat
Application Form should be send before : 12-11-2017
Advertisement and Application form Link Details:
- One can visit the official website for any redressal needed: www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Official Site Notification – Click Here