West Bengal Group D Recruitment 2017 – State Government Jobs – 6000 Vacancies – Apply Online! – Last Date – 29th Jan, 2017
Are you interested in securing a Government Job in West Bengal? If you passed Class VIII or Class IX, then apply for West Bengal Group D Recruitment today! You have to submit only online applications with scans of photo and signature. The scans have to be uploaded only according to the officially specified sizes and formats. You have to submit email address, mobile number, personal and academic details using the online resources. Go through the official instructions using the below provided links and then submit correct applications before 29th Jan, 2017. You can also modify the application and collect the mandatory print out of the application form before the last date. The comprehensive details pertaining to the above mentioned Government Jobs in Group D are published on this page for your convenience –
- Vacancy Details
- Age Limits
- Method Of Selection
- Salary Structure
- How To Apply
- Important Dates
- Website Links
The mode of selection includes written exams, interviews, character verification, and medical examination. Admit cards for written exams have to be downloaded using the website links provided by our website team on this page. The selected candidates are given final appointment in different departments of the West Bengal State Government. The employees receive attractive monthly salaries and grade pay as monthly remuneration. Go through the following document and submit proper applications to secure the Government job. Good luck!
West Bengal Group D Jobs Vacancy Details:
The West Bengal Group D Recruitment 2017 notification specifies these vacancy details –
|S. No.||Department Name||Category||Post Titles||Total Posts||Qualifications|
|1||WB Group D Recruitment Board||Group D posts||Peon, Orderly Peon, Farash, Darwan, Night watchman, etc.,||6000||Class VIII pass or
Class X/ Madhyamik
The aspirants for the above mentioned Government jobs should have passed Class VIII. Higher qualification such as Madhyamik i.e. Class X certificate is also acceptable.
The aspirants have to be in the age group of 18 yrs. to 40 yrs. as of 1st Jan, 2017. OBC and SC/ST candidates receive upper age relaxation of 3 years and 5 years respectively. People with disabilities and Ex-servicemen also receive appropriate age relaxation as per Government rules.
The recruitment method for Group D vacancy includes the following sequence of steps –
- A written exam is held first for 85 marks using multiple choice objective questions.
- The syllabus for the test includes General Studies, Math, and one paper from Bengali, Urdu, or Hindi language.
- There is no negative marking and the Board decides the qualifying marks.
- Only limited number of qualifiers from written test get invited for a personal and general awareness interview.
- Marks are allotted for written test and interview and merit list is prepared.
- The character and medical record of provisionally selected candidates are verified.
- Final appointments and joining are handled by the respective Government departments.
The aspirants who want to apply at their local Sahaj Tathya Mitra Kendras have to pay a service charge of Rs 25/-. Online applications have no processing fee for any category of candidates, as per the West Bengal Group ‘D’ Recruitment 2017 advertisement.
The Government positions in Group ‘D’ category have an attractive monthly remuneration. The employees receive a salary in the Pay Scale of Rs 4900 – Rs 16200 + GP of Rs 1700.
How to Apply West Bengal Group D Recruitment:
- The Recruitment Board accepts only online applications from candidates.
- You require email account, mobile number, scans of photo and signature.
- First, you open the official website at the link – http://www.wbgdrb.applythrunet.co.in/
- Then click the link ‘The Post of Group D in WB (2017)’ on the left hand side of the page.
- Use the links on the newly opened page to read the application information and other useful instructions.
- Hit the ‘Apply Online’ tab at the bottom of the page.
- Sign up for a new account and register with your personal information.
- Fill in all the correct details in the application form and upload the scans.
- Submit the application form after verifying the typed details.
- Take a print out of the application form that has photo, signature, and a unique serial number.
- This print out has to be stored in a safe manner as it is required for communicating with the Board in the future.
As per the West Bengal Group D Recruitment 2017 advertisement, The notable dates are –
|Date Of Official Notification||3rd January, 2017|
|Start Date Of Online Application Submission||3rd January, 2017 At 5 PM|
|Last Date Of Online Application Submission||29th January, 2017 By 11 PM|
|Last Date For Online Application Modifications & Reprint||29th January, 2017 By 11 PM|
The link for the official website of West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board is at – http://www.wbgdrb.applythrunet.co.in/
The aspirants can read official terms – http://www.wbgdrb.applythrunet.co.in/ApplicationDoc/Information_to_Applicant_Final.pdf
Online Application Form – http://www.wbgdrb.applythrunet.co.in/Login.aspx?L=A
Get High Salary Sector Jobs
|State Govt Jobs|