Western Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Mining Sirdar, Clerks & Various Posts:
Western Coalfields Limited, Coal Estate, Civil Lines Western Coalfields Limited Recruitment recruitment A Government of India Undertaking) has issued a notification to the Indian Nationals for the recruitment for 648 Vacancies Mining Sirdar, Clerks & Various. The closing date for receipt of applications is August 30, 2017.
- The candidates are required to fill the application form through online only.
- The candidates are required to fill the application form from the official website
Western Coalfields Limited released notification to fill the Mining Sirdar, Clerks & Various 648 Vacancies are released. The contenders who are willing to work can apply for the given recruitment.
Mining Sirdar: Interested candidates should have Valid Certificates of Mining Sirdar Ship, First A & Gas Testing with 3 yrs of experience of working in Underground Mines .
Clerks: Interested candidates should have Matriculation or equivalent examination from any recognized board for more details check official notification and important links given below.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 21 Yrs.
- Maximum Age: 23 Yrs.
- Selection Process will comprise of Written Test only. The candidates shortlisted for the Written Test will be empaneled. Written Test shall be of objective type with multiple choice answers having 100 questions for 2 hours duration.
- Pass marks for Written Test shall be 40% for General candidates, 35% for OBC and 30% for SC/ST.
- Information for the written test shall be given to the candidates through registered post and on company website
How to Apply:
- The eligible candidates can fill the application form through the online website
- The candidates are required to fill the details carefully and avoid any mistake.
- Candidates fulfilling all prerequisites should submit applications indicating post applied for, name, father’s name, date of birth, educational and technical qualification, caste, experience if any, present postal address along with attested copies of testimonials and 4 recent passport size photographs, one duly pasted on application and three enclosed, so as to reach General Manager (P/IR, Western Coalfields Limited, Coal Estate, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440001), latest by 16.04.2016. Over the application and envelope the post applied for should be specifically mentioned in bold letters.
- Candidates employed in Government / Public Sector Undertakings should submit application through proper channel
Application Fee/ Processing fee:
Non-Refundable: ₹ 100/- for General and OBC Category Candidates. The fee in the form of Demand Draft (DD) from any nationalized Bank in favor of “Western Coalfields Limited, Nagpur” payable at Nagpur. Name of the candidate and post applied for should be written on the back side of the demand draft. Application fee exception for SC / ST Category candidates.
Official Link: http://westerncoal.nic.in/
For More Details about the latest Recruitment – Click Here
Have a look on
|MSCWB Recruitment 2017||Karnataka Police Recruitment|
|NPSC Recruitment 2017||TSPSC Recruitment 2017|
|GAIL Recruitment 2017||GSSSB Recruitment 2017|