WBPSC Recruitment 2016-17: Group A, B, C, D Vacancies
New opportunities come in light!! West Bengal Public Service Commission announced a vacancy offer about the WBPSC Recruitment 2016-17. This department is organizing and taking up new enrollments in its departments to those who are job oriented and deserving in their eyes. These enrollments are for the jobs such as Group A, B, C and D in the WBPSC. Applicants who showed some hope of applying for such job, can rightfully fill the application forms on or before on the end date 28/11/2016. www.pscwb.org.in has all the data, if you need to check them, or career plus can be visited as well. One will be required to go for the written tests and Interview to gain maximum marks and then, to get selected to be a part of WBPSC.
Those who fill out the whole eligibility should hurry to apply and have to submit an application form for this till the deadlines. One who looks for more details can contact WBPSC website or career plus. All information is available.
- Whoever is keen to apply, should have Degree in the given aspect.
- Documents matching to qualification should be from a recognized department.
WBPSC Jobs Vacancy Details:
Notices by WBPSC, about job offers in 2016, say that, below are the cadres in which whatever post have vacancy into and the qualification which WBPSC Seeks for,
- West Bengal Civil Service (Executive)
- West Bengal Agricultural Income tax service
- West Bengal Cooperative Service
- West Bengal Food and supplies service
- West Bengal Registration and Stamp Revenue Service
- West Bengal Commercial Tax Service
- West Bengal Excise Service
- West Bengal Labor Service
- West Bengal Employment Service
- West Bengal Registration and stamp revenue service
- West Bengal Police Service
- Joint Block Development Officer
- West Bengal Junior Social Welfare Service
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer
- Chief Controller of Correctional Service
- Deputy Asst. director OF Consumer Affairs and Fair Business Practice
- West Bengal; Subordinate Land Revenue Service
- Assistant Canal Revenue Officer in Irrigation
- Inspector of Cooperative Services
- Rehabilitation Officer under the refugee Relief and rehabilitation Department
- Panchayat Development officer under the Panchayat Rural Development Department
WBPSC gave guidelines, that following are given data about the age limits,
- For applying in WBPSC one should be 21-32 years at time of applying.
- Relaxations by WBPSC, will be given, but, only after one is successful in providing proofs.
Notices by WBPSC, about job offers in 2016, say that, they will conduct following tests for recruiting,
One will be suggested to go through written tests and interviews to be a part of WBPSC. WBPSC will notify about the venue and the time, one should be present at. Call-letters or admit cards if the written exams will be taken, will be given online or through on the premises, which should be carried on in the hall to display. Valid id will be checked. In Interviews, first the filled form and the resume will be taken and then, questions will be asked just to judge whether for the above posts one is fit to conquer the seat. Aspirants will be marked and then, the one with the maximum will be called on for hiring.
WBPSC, gave guidelines, that following are given data about what pay will be given
- For Group A and B, 15600 INR-42000 INR (plus grade pay of 5400 INR)
- For Group C, 9000 INR-40500 INR (plus grade pay of 4700 INR)
- Group D will be paid, 7100 INR- 37600 INR (3900 INR)
How to Apply to WBPSC Recruitment:
- Once when one has taken decision to apply, they should go to www.pscwb.org.in
- The homepage has all important notices; one should select the proper one for sure.
- Link matching to the post you need to apply will open a page which will have all instruction about the post you are applying for.
- After again being decisive, you can click to Apply
- Application will appear which should be filled.
- Forms must be affixed with the required degree which one has pertaining to the above mentioned posts and whatever they have.
- All the signed forms will only be taken, and incomplete forms with absence of such incorporations won’t be acceptable at all.
Notices by WBPSC, about job offers in 2016, say that after one has applied, following application fee should be submitted,
|1.||Open category||210 INR|
|2.||PWD, SC, ST||No application fee will be asked for .|
|3.||SC ,OBC, ST or other states||Should pay as per advertisement|
|1.||Last date to apply online||28/11/2016|
|2.||Last date to submit the forms||28/11/2016|
|3.||Deadline to pay fee||29/11/2016|
|4.||Date or Prelims||29/1/2017|
- The official website is www.pscwb.org.in
- WBPSC Admit Card