WBPGMAT Notification 2018
The West Bengal University of Health Sciences released WBPGMAT notification 2018 for conducting the West Bengal Post Graduate Medical Admission Test to provide admission in PG medical (MBBS) (Degree and Diploma) courses or programs (Modern Medicine). WBPGMAT 2018 Procedure will be held on April 2018 by various medical and dental colleges of Uttarakhand.
Make sure that you complete all the formalities related to WBPGMAT 2018 Registration process till April 2018 if you wish to apply for WB PG MAT Admission. According to the notification details, WBPGMAT Exam Date 2018 will be displayed by the organization very soon.
Candidates who will successfully complete the examination, will be selected for WBPGMAT 2018 counseling procedure in the second half or mid of July 2018 depending on the WBPGMAT 2018 Exam Merit List. You can learn more details related to the examination by visiting their official website.
Courses Offered by WBPGMAT 2018:
As per the WBPGMAT notification below mentioned are the courses offered by West Bengal University of Health Sciences:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Dental Courses (MDS & BDS)
- Nursing Courses (B.Sc. Nursing/M.Sc. Nursing)
- MD/MS/PG Diploma in Modern Science
WBPGMAT Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates who are applying for WBPGMAT 2018 Admission must be an Indian Citizen.
- Applicants must have completed MBBS/BDS degree from a recognized university, approved by the Medical Council of India.
- The internship of the candidates should be over on or before 30th April 2018.
- When it comes to age limit, the minimum age of the applicants must be 17 years and maximum 25 years for WBPGMAT 2018.
- The upper age will be given relaxation as per the norms of West Bengal University of Health Sciences.
Submission of WBPGMAT 2018 Application Form:
When it comes to submitting an application form, no need to panic. The following are steps for the submission of the online application form to make the lives of candidates easier.
- Contenders first of all need to visit to the official website of The West Bengal University of Health Sciences.
- After reaching to the homepage, click on “Candidate Login” available on the left side on the home page.
- Click on the link that says “New User? Register here” available on the same page.
- Enter all the details correctly in WBPGMAT 2018 registration form in an appropriate manner.
- You will then receive a confirmation message of the completion of WBPGMAT 2018 Registration.
- After receiving the message, candidates need to go for WBPGMAT 2018 Login and click on the “Online Applications” link.
- Fill the details requested in the format in a suitable manner.
- The contenders who are appearing for the West Bengal Post Graduate Medical Admission Test have to pay Rs. 3000/-.
- The payment of the application fee for the examination of for WBPGMAT 2018 should be done by e-Challan which is an offline as well as online modes such as net banking/credit card/debit card.
- Make sure you submit the fee in any branch of United Bank of India (UBI) with the printout of the system generated e-Challan.
- Applicants must pay the fee before the WBPGMAT 2018 Exam Date or else the late fees will be charged by the West Bengal University of Health Sciences.
- Upload a passport size photograph, certificates and documents along with the application form.
- Make sure to recheck the application form and before clicking on the “Submit” button.
- Print the form and send it to the “The West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS)”
WBPGMAT 2018 Admission Procedure:
Candidates will be selected for the admission in PG medical (MBBS) (Degree and Diploma) courses or programs (Modern Medicine) through the West Bengal Post Graduate Medical Admission Test Examination by The West Bengal University of Health Sciences.
Contenders who will clear the (WBPGMAT 2018) Entrance exam successfully will be shortlisted for Counselling process. The selection of the candidates depends on WBPGMAT 2018 PG score. Counselling section will be conducted for medical courses only.
WBPGMAT 2018 Exam Pattern:
- With every wrong answer, candidates will lose one marks.
- The mode of the exam will be English language only.
- 200 objectives multiple choice type questions will be asked in the examination.
- There will be no marks for multiple answers.
- Every question have 4 marks each and you need to complete it within 160 minutes that is 2 HRS.
- Marks won’t be deducted for questions not answered.
WBPGMAT 2018 Counselling – Required Documents:
- High School Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- WBPGMAT 2018 Scorecard
- Certificate of Locomotors Disability (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- WBPGMAT 2018 Admit Card
|Form Available Online||April 2018|
|Last Date||April 2018|
|WBPGMAT 2018 Exam Date||April 2018|
|Result Declaration||May 2018|
Official Website – http://www.wbuhsexams.in/
|WBUHS Result||WBUHS Time Table|