WBJEE 2018 Notification:
In order to obtain admissions for Medical and Engineering courses in West Bengal, the candidates are required to apply for WBJEE 2018. West Bengal Joint Engineering Entrance Exams 2018 is considered as one of the most important engineering entrance test which helps shortlist candidates for medical and Engineering programs in the state of West Bengal. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination is a state level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission into B.E/B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B.Pharm courses into various colleges and universities. The candidates are required to apply the WBJEE Engineering Application form or WBJEE medical application form for getting admission into engineering and medical courses. Candidates need attend the test where the rank list help determine the candidates with high calibre and the admissions are undertaken with respect to the scored ranks. Latest notification regarding WBJEE 2018 has been issued on the official website according to which the organisation will be carrying out the entrance exam which is scheduled to be held in the month of May 2018. The candidates are required to be eligible in order to apply for the entrance test we have to details on the eligibility criteria, instruction on how to fill the application form and exam pattern, etc of WBJEE 2018.
West Bengal JEE Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates are required to acquire the given eligibility criteria in order to be eligible for the West Bengal Joint Engineering Entrance Exam 2018.
- The candidate must be indian national.
- The aspirants must be a West Bengal resident.
- The candidates must have appeared or complete the HSC or 12th or equivalent from CBSE board scoring at least 45% in order to be eligible
- The candidates under reserved categories are required to score at least 40% in the qualifying exams.
- The candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology / Maths is one of the major subjects in HSC.
- The age of the candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December 2018
- The participants enrolling for mining engineering must not exceed 25 years of age as on 31st July 2018.
How to fill WBJEE 2018 Application Form:
The participants willing to enrol for WBJEE 2018 are required to submit the application form before the due date the application forms are available on its website for which the link is www.wbjeeb.nic.in. The candidates can follow the given instruction in order to submit the application form –
- The first step is to register on the website where the candidates will acquire registration number which is required to be preserve until the final results are declared.
- The candidates are required to upload scanned or Digital copy of the passport size photo and specimen of Signature on the application form.
- The candidates must upload documents supporting their Certifications, Qualifications and the ID and address proof as per prompted by the application form.
WBJEE 2018 Application Fee:
- The contestants should pay application fee which is 500/- for all candidates applying for pharmacy/ medical/dental courses and 600/- for architecture/medical/engineering/technology etc.
- The candidates are required to pay the application fee through Internet banking using debit or credit card.
Co-ordinate Geometry of Two Dimensions
Co-ordinate Geometry of Three Dimensions
|Physical World, Measurements, Units & Dimensions
Solid state Electronics
Optics (II) Wave Optics
Motion of centre of mass, connected systems, Friction
Bulk properties of matter
Heat & Thermal Physics
Laws of motion
Work, power, energy
Kinetic theory of gases
Oscillations & Waves
Magnetic effect of current
Electromagnetic induction & alternating current
Optics I (Ray optics)
Particle nature of light & wave particle dualism
|Atoms, Molecules & Chemical Arithmetic
Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry
The Periodic Table and Chemical Families
Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
Chemistry of Metals
Chemical Energetic and Chemical Dynamics
Physical Chemistry of Solutions
Chemistry in Industry
WBJEE 2018 exam will be conducted based on MCQ questions from different sections for which the bifurcation is given below. WBJEE 2018 exam will be conducted both in offline as well as offer online mode.
In online mode the candidates will require to select the appropriate answer while in offline mode that is pen and paper mode they are required to mark the right answer.
Bifurcation of sections according to which the questions will be asked in exams.
|Category 2 Question||Category 3 Question||Total Questions||Total Marks|
The candidates will have to score above the cutoff score of WBJEE 2018. The candidates going under the closing mark of ranks for each branch will be called for counselling session which is expected to be conducted in the month of July 2018. At the counseling session verification will be done in allocation of seats for expired courses will be made.
|Availability of information bulletin||Last week of December 2017|
|Availability of WBJEE 2018 Application Form Date||First week of January 2018|
|Last Date Of WBJEE 2018 Application Form||First week of February 2018|
|Last date of uploading documents||First week of February 2018|
|WBJEE Application Form 2018 Last Date
payment of fee
|First week of February 2018|
|Last date to print the confirmation page||First week of February 2018|
|Correction window availability||Second week of February 2018|
|Admit card releases||Second week of April 2018|
|Date of Examination||22nd April 2018|
Official website of WBJEE 2018 is www.wbjeeb.nic.in