WBJEE 2017 Notification:
In order to obtain admissions for Medical and Engineering courses in West Bengal, the candidates are required to apply for WBJEE 2017. West Bengal Joint Engineering Entrance Exams 2017 is considered as one of the most important engineering entrance test which helps shortlist candidates for medical and Engineering programs in the state of West Bengal. The candidates are required to attend the test where the rank list help determine the candidates with high calibre and the admissions are undertaken with respect to the scored ranks. Latest notification regarding WBJEE 2017 has been issued on the official website according to which the organisation will be carrying out the entrance exam which is scheduled to be held in the month of May 2017. The candidates are required to be eligible in order to apply for the entrance test we have to details on the eligibility criteria, instruction on how to fill the application form and exam pattern, etc of WBJEE 2017.
The candidates are required to acquire the given eligibility criteria in order to be eligible for the West Bengal Joint Engineering Entrance Exam 2017.
- The candidate must be indian national.
- The aspirants must be a West Bengal resident.
- The candidates must have appeared or complete the HSC or 12th or equivalent from CBSE board scoring at least 45% in order to be eligible
- The candidates under reserved categories are required to score at least 40% in the qualifying exams.
- The candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology / Maths is one of the major subjects in HSC.
- The age of the candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December 2017
- The participants enrolling for mining engineering must not exceed 25 years of age as on 31st July 2017.
How to fill WBJEE 2017 Application Form:
The participants willing to enrol for WBJEE 2017 are required to submit the application form before the due date the application forms are available on its website for which the link is www.wbjeeb.nic.in. The candidates can follow the given instruction in order to submit the application form –
- The first step is to register on the website where the candidates will acquire registration number which is required to be preserve until the final results are declared.
- The candidates are required to upload scanned or Digital copy of the passport size photo and specimen of Signature on the application form.
- The candidates must upload documents supporting their Certifications, Qualifications and the ID and address proof as per prompted by the application form.
WBJEE 2017 Application Fee:
- The contestants should pay application fee which is 500/- for all candidates applying for pharmacy/ medical/dental courses and 600/- for architecture/medical/engineering/technology etc.
- The candidates are required to pay the application fee through Internet banking using debit or credit card.
WBJEE 2017 exam will be conducted based on MCQ questions from different sections for which the bifurcation is given below. WBJEE 2017 exam will be conducted both in offline as well as offer online mode.
In online mode the candidates will require to select the appropriate answer while in offline mode that is pen and paper mode they are required to mark the right answer.
Bifurcation of sections according to which the questions will be asked in exams.
|Category 2 Question||Category 3 Question||Total Questions||Total Marks|
The candidates will have to score above the cutoff score of WBJEE 2017. The candidates going under the closing mark of ranks for each branch will be called for counselling session which is expected to be conducted in the month of July 2017. At the counseling session verification will be done in allocation of seats for expired courses will be made.
Official website of WBJEE 2017 is www.wbjeeb.nic.in