WBHRB Recruitment 2017-2018
The beautiful state of West Bengal which is known for its rich culture and heritage has come up with vacancies for the posts of tutors/Demonstrators in the field of West Bengal Medical Education Service for the year 2017.The WBHRB Recruitment has come up with 1520 vacancies for the posts of General Duty Medical Officer in this field.interested candidates can apply for the above posts before 01-12-2017.
According to the official notification of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board their is vacancy for the General Duty Medical Officer posts.Interested candidates can apply before the last date.
Check – Railway Recruitment
The candidates who are applying for the above posts should have Medical Degree that involves the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule under the Indian Medical Council Act.
Check – Latest Job Notifications
- Candidates would be first short-listed from from the application forms submitted to West Bengal Health Recruitment Board 2017-18.
- Then those selected candidates would be called for a written examination or an interview.
- The final recruitment would be done by the selection committee of the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board 2017.
Contenders who are applying for WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 shall not be more than 36 Years as on 1st January, 2017 for ordinary Medical Graduates and 40 Years for those possessing Post Graduate qualifications as on 1st January 2017.
Selected candidates who selected for the above posts will get the impressive salary of Rs.15600-42000/- with grade pay of Rs.5400/- each month from the officials of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board.
The application fee for General/OBC candidates is Rs. 210/- whereas SC/ST/OWD candidates do not have to pay any application fee. The mode of payment is mentioned in the official website. Candidates should go through the official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board 2017-18.
How to Apply West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Jobs:
- Candidates should visit the official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board that is www.wbhrb.in .
- Now, move to the “Advertisement” tab available in the left side of the home page and then click on the advertisements.
- Click on the “Recruitment to the posts of General Duty Medical Officer (Advt.No. R/MO/45(1)/2017)” Tab.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check whether you are eligible.
- After that, come back to the previous page and press the tab of ‘Apply Online’ in the “Online Application” link under Recruitment option.
- New candidates should go for “Apply Online” and get themselves registered first whereas already registered candidates should “Sign in”by the Application number and Password sent to their valid mobile number or Email-id.
- Upload all the necessary details required for the application form.
- The Payment should be done only through GRIPS.No other modes of payment like cash, bank draft, money order,etc. would be accepted.
- Check all the details before finally clicking on the ‘SUBMIT’ option.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the filled application form for usage in the future if they are selected.
|Online Registration and website link open||23-11-2017|
|Offline Payment of fees at Bank Branches||24.11.2017 to 08.12.2017|
|Last date for complete submission of form||11-12-2017|
Interested candidates are advised to check the official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board that is www.wbhrb.in to have a detailed outlook about the recruitment.
Official Site – www.wbhrb.in
Official notification of above mentioned posts – Click Here