VSSC Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement for the Apprenticeship at the Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre
The Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre published VSSC Recruitment 2016 Advt No. R&R/9.2/VNB/02/2016(GA) according to which the candidates are hereby invited to apply for the vacant positions as apprentice. The candidates will be provided with 5000 as stipend for the apprenticeship for the discipline of Metallurgy, Mechanical Engg, Computer Engg, Chemical Engg, Aerospace Engg, Civil Engg, Production Engg, Electrical Engg, Library & Information Science, and Electrical Engg for which the total number of seats available is 109. The candidates must register under the Board of Apprenticeship Training in order to be eligible to attend the walk-in Interview. The official website of Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre is www.vssc.gov.in.
The organization has invited applicants for the post of Apprenticeship for various disciplines which are as follows –
|Sr. No.||Discipline||Number of vacancies|
|9.||Aeronautical / Aerospace Engg||06|
|10.||Library & Information Science||10|
The candidates will be enrolled in the given discipline for a period of 01 year with the stipend given below.
The VSSC Recruitment 2016-2017 has furnish detailed information on the essential qualifications for the post of apprenticeship under various discipline which is given below –
- Library & Information Science –
The candidates under this discipline must have secured Bachelors / Graduate Degree + First Class BLISc scoring minimum 60% marks.
- For other posts –
The candidates applying under any of the given discipline must have secure first class engineering degree in the concerned discipline scoring at least 6.84 CGPA or 65% marks.
With regards to the advertisement posted by the Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) recruitment 2016, the age limit for the candidates applying for any post for apprenticeship is not more than 30 years as on 05th November 2016.
The upper age limit will be relaxed for the aspirants under categories OBC, SC/ST, PWD by 03 years, 05 years, and 10 years of relaxation period respectively.
The applicants under the apprenticeship will be provided with stipend of 5,000/- Per Month by the organization.
Check here – Latest Government Jobs in India
The Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) Recruitment 2016 has decided the selection process to be walk-in interview that will be hosted by the organization and the selection panel will be the deciding body to select eligible applicants.
How to Apply:
The VSSC Recruitment 2016-2017 provided the instructions or the procedure on how to apply for the post of apprenticeship which is discussed below –
- The candidates can visit www.vssc.gov.in in order to view the official advertisement for which the steps below.
- They can click on the Recruitment tab on the navigation bar and then click on the Apprenticeship training option below which select the Graduate Apprenticeship.
- The VSSC Recruitment 2016-2017 will be displayed.
- The candidates who are willing to apply for the said post must first register under Board of Apprenticeship Training, Chennai on the website www.scicentre.org
- On the website, they are required to register where they will be prompted to enter details which should be true.
- The candidates will then receive provisional ID and other credentials.
- The candidates are required to produce the Resume, Registration acknowledge, and other documents at the walk-in Interview which will be held at the prescribed date at the address below –
Younus college of Engg. & technology,
PO, Kollam, District Kerala
22nd October 2016 from 09.00 Hrs to 15.00 Hrs.
|Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engg.|
|Computer Science / Engg.||
05th November 2016 from 09.00 Hrs to 15.00 Hrs.
|Library and Information Science|
The official website is www.vssc.gov.in for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre ( VSSC ).
The Board of Apprenticeship Training website www.scicentre.org
The official advertisement is accessible: Download here