Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) Recruitment 2017
Here is good news for the candidates who are in search for the Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre vacancies are suggested to visit official website and apply for the various posts. It is also known that VSSC is also known as Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre. Folks who are eligible and willing to apply for the posts are advised to apply for the Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) Recruitment 2017. The aspirants are suggested to apply for the posts in VSSC on or before the specified date according to the notification. Complete details about the Age limit, Application Fee, Educational Qualification, Eligibility Details, Selection Process, and Application Procedure are given below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|1.||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||03|
|2.||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||01|
Aspirants who prefer to apply for the VSSC Recruitment 2017 should pass M. A, B. Sc, M. Sc along with Diploma in Engineering, B. Ed, Degree from recognized Board or Institute. Complete details about the VSSC Jobs 2017 can be grabbed from the official notification and careersplus.in too.
Check out the Notification.
Name of the Post
|1.||For Post Graduate Teacher (English)||Rs.47,600 to 1,51,100/-.|
|2.||For Post Graduate Teacher (Physics)||Rs.47,600 to 1,51,100/-.|
|3.||For Post Graduate Teacher (Maths)||Rs.47,600 to 1,51,100/-.|
|4.||For Trained Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit)||Rs.44,900 to 1,42,400/-.|
|5.||For Technical Assistant (Electronics)||Rs.44,900 to 1,42,400/-.|
|6.||For Technical Assistant (Chemical)||Rs.44,900 to 1,42,400/-.|
|7.||For Technical Assistant (Electrical)||Rs.44,900 to 1,42,400/-.|
|8.||For Technical Assistant (Mechanical)||Rs.44,900 to 1,42,400/-.|
|9.||For Scientific Assistant (Physics)||Rs.44,900 to 1,42,400/-.|
|10.||For Scientific Assistant (Chemistry)||Rs.44,900 to 1,42,400/-.|
|11.||For Library Assistant-A||Rs.44,900 to 1,42,400/-.|
|12.||For Catering Supervisor||Rs.35,400 to 1,12,400/-.|
- Written Test
- General Candidates: 250/-.
- Reserved Candidates: No fee.
How to Apply for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Recruitment 2017:
- Aspirants who prefer to apply for the Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) Recruitment 2017 should make necessary documents ready before choosing online application procedure. The candidates are requested to register in the official website so that they can apply for the desired job by entering valid EMail ID & password and log on @ www.vssc.gov.in.
- Search for the “Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) Recruitment 2017” tab available on the homepage of the official website.
- Press “Click here to Apply Online” link so that you can apply for the desired vacancy in the VSSC Jobs 2017.
- Before continuing to apply for the job candidates are requested to read all the instructions listed in the website.
- Enter all the valid details such as DOB, Application Fee, and click on submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of the Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) Recruitment 2017 for further use.
Last Date: 24-04-2017
Direct Link @ http://www2.vssc.gov.in:8080/RMT296/advtno296.htm
Direct Link @ http://www2.vssc.gov.in:8080/RMT296/apply.jsp
VSSC Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement for the Apprenticeship at the Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre
The Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre published VSSC Recruitment 2016 Advt No. R&R/9.2/VNB/02/2016(GA) according to which the candidates are hereby invited to apply for the vacant positions as apprentice. The candidates will be provided with 5000 as stipend for the apprenticeship for the discipline of Metallurgy, Mechanical Engg, Computer Engg, Chemical Engg, Aerospace Engg, Civil Engg, Production Engg, Electrical Engg, Library & Information Science, and Electrical Engg for which the total number of seats available is 109. The candidates must register under the Board of Apprenticeship Training in order to be eligible to attend the walk-in Interview. The official website of Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre is www.vssc.gov.in.
The organization has invited applicants for the post of Apprenticeship for various disciplines which are as follows –
|Sr. No.||Discipline||Number of vacancies|
|9.||Aeronautical / Aerospace Engg||06|
|10.||Library & Information Science||10|
The candidates will be enrolled in the given discipline for a period of 01 year with the stipend given below.
The VSSC Recruitment 2016-2017 has furnish detailed information on the essential qualifications for the post of apprenticeship under various discipline which is given below –
- Library & Information Science –
The candidates under this discipline must have secured Bachelors / Graduate Degree + First Class BLISc scoring minimum 60% marks.
- For other posts –
The candidates applying under any of the given discipline must have secure first class engineering degree in the concerned discipline scoring at least 6.84 CGPA or 65% marks.
With regards to the advertisement posted by the Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) recruitment 2016, the age limit for the candidates applying for any post for apprenticeship is not more than 30 years as on 05th November 2016.
The upper age limit will be relaxed for the aspirants under categories OBC, SC/ST, PWD by 03 years, 05 years, and 10 years of relaxation period respectively.
The applicants under the apprenticeship will be provided with stipend of 5,000/- Per Month by the organization.
Check here – Latest Government Jobs in India
The Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) Recruitment 2016 has decided the selection process to be walk-in interview that will be hosted by the organization and the selection panel will be the deciding body to select eligible applicants.
How to Apply:
The VSSC Recruitment 2016-2017 provided the instructions or the procedure on how to apply for the post of apprenticeship which is discussed below –
- The candidates can visit www.vssc.gov.in in order to view the official advertisement for which the steps below.
- They can click on the Recruitment tab on the navigation bar and then click on the Apprenticeship training option below which select the Graduate Apprenticeship.
- The VSSC Recruitment 2016-2017 will be displayed.
- The candidates who are willing to apply for the said post must first register under Board of Apprenticeship Training, Chennai on the website www.scicentre.org
- On the website, they are required to register where they will be prompted to enter details which should be true.
- The candidates will then receive provisional ID and other credentials.
- The candidates are required to produce the Resume, Registration acknowledge, and other documents at the walk-in Interview which will be held at the prescribed date at the address below –
Younus college of Engg. & technology,
PO, Kollam, District Kerala
|Civil Engg||22nd October 2016 from 09.00 Hrs to 15.00 Hrs.|
|Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engg.|
|Computer Science / Engg.||05th November 2016 from 09.00 Hrs to 15.00 Hrs.|
|Library and Information Science|
The official website is www.vssc.gov.in for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre ( VSSC ).
The Board of Apprenticeship Training website www.scicentre.org
The official advertisement is accessible: Download here