VPMU Recruitment 2017 – Notification for the post of Junior Analyst, Asst. Tech Officer, Asst. Manager, etc.
VPMU Recruitment 2017: Vaishal Patliputra Dugdh Utpadak Sahkari Sangh Limited issued an advertisement bearing Advt No. 02/2016 thereby inviting applications for the post of Assistant Manager, Junior Technician, Veterinary Officer, Junior Analyst, Fodder Development Officer, Assistant Tech Officer, etc. The application forms are available on the website for which the link is given below. The participants must fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement and then appear for the selection process where based on the performance, interview committee will select candidates. The below given advertisement contains information on salary structure for each vacant posts as well as important instructions and Do’s and Don’ts to follow. The application forms must be posted at the given address before 26th December 2016.
VPMU Jobs Vacancy Details:
The VPMU Recruitment 2017 has been published for the following vacancies –
|Designations||Number of Vacancies||Salary Structure|
|Junior Analyst||04 No’s||5,200/- to 20,200/-plus 2,400/- Grade Pay|
||11 No’s||5,200/- to 20,200/-plus 2,000/- Grade Pay|
|Lady Extension Officer||01 No’s||15,000/- Per Month|
|Asst. Manager||04 No’s||9,300/- to 34,800/- plus 4,800/- Grade Pay|
|Fodder Development Officer||01 No’s||9,300/- to 34,800/- plus 4,800/- Grade Pay|
|Veterinary Officer||04 No’s||9,300/- to 34,800/- plus 5,400/- Grade Pay|
|Assistant Tech officer||06 No’s||9,300/- to 34,800/- plus 4,200/- Grade Pay|
The candidates who are interested in enrolling for the given positions must have obtained relevant graduate degree as per the job desired. Similarly, those are are applying for the post of Junior Technician must have ITI certificate in relevant trade.
Except the post of Junior Technician, preference will be given to those with computer knowledge of MS Office. The minimum experience required to be eligible for any of the vacant posts mentioned above is 3 years except the post of Junior Analyst and Assistant Technical Officer that needs 2 years and 5 years of experience respectively.
Check here – Government Jobs in Bihar
The maximum age to apply for any of the positions is 37 Years for General category. With regards to the VPMU Recruitment 2017, the maximum age for SC/ST Category is 42 Years whereas it is 40 Years for OBC category.
Interview and Written Test will decide the merit list of selected candidates. Firstly, Written Examination will be conducted where segregation will be done on the basis of scored marks..on qualifying the exam, the participants will be promoted to the Interview level where the Interview committee will assess and evaluate the performance, qualification, and other parameters and then conclude the test if selected candidates for respective positions.
A DD of 500/- is required to be paid as application fee. The DD must be drawn in the favor of Vaishal Patliputra Dugdh Utpadak Sahkari Sangh Limited and payable at Patna.
Find More – ITI Jobs
How to Apply:
Although the application must be posted in offline mode, it is important to know how to do it. Many candidates are eager to apply but confused to do so as they don’t know the instructions and hence, we present the instructions which can be followed in order to apply –
- Enter the website URL www.sudha.coop or www.patnadiary.org.
- Now, navigate on the website and search for the VPMU Recruitment 2017 advertisement for reference.
- Once done, click on the application format available and take the printout of the same.
- Now fill up the form with information that ranges from experience, qualifications, and personal information.
- Now select the post from the list available for which you are eligible.
- Now stick your photo on the application with glue and ensure it sticks properly. Then do the signature across the photo and wherever required.
- Now attach certificates, documents, and testimonials supporting your educational qualification, co-curricular activities, experience, age and address proof, and category certificate, etc. Note that only photocopies are required and not original documents until said so.
- Now enclose all of the given documents in an envelope and post it to the address given below –
Postal Address –
The Managing Director,
Vaishal Patliputra Budgh Utpadak Sahkari Sangh Ltd,
Feeder Balancing Dairy Complex,
Patna 801 505, Bihar.
- Create a DD as per the details given above and pay the application fee as well.
- Take the printout of the same for later use.
Check – Latest State Government Jobs
Candidates must abide by the schedule as propounded by the VPMU Recruitment 2017 –
|Closure Date for submission of Application||26th December 2016|
The official VPMU Recruitment 2017 – http://www.sudha.coop/DataFiles/CMS/file/Vaccancy%20details-VPMU.pdf