VBSPU Syllabus 2017
The students of Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University candidates are requested to check for the VBSPU Syllabus.candidates can check, download, and print their course syllabus for the academic year 2017-18. The Jaunpur based University has released the complete syllabus for various Bachelor and Masters programmes. First, Read through the below provided details collected by our website team. On this page, We have included the download procedure to check the semester syllabus.
Organization Name : Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University (VBSPU)
Faculty/ Courses: B Ed., M Ed., B Com., BA, MA, B Sc, M Sc, etc.,
Status: Released Online
Category: Syllabus/ Exam Pattern
Official Website: http://www.vbspu.ac.in/facultiescourses/
VBSPU Syllabus Notification:
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University (VBSPU) has released the Bachelors and Masters programme syllabus for various faculties and courses. Enrolled students can check the online portal for the UG and PG courses including B Ed., M Ed., B Sc, M Sc, MA, BA, B Com, M Com, and other science, arts, and law faculties. The official syllabus of VBSPU along with the rules and regulations have been prepared and published online in the PDF file format. Students can conveniently check, download, and print the syllabus sheets for their respective courses. The administration advises the students to rely on the syllabus and additional references for their exam preparation. The students have to compulsorily attend classes, and participate in internal and external examinations to receive their respective degrees and diplomas. The complete syllabus also includes the exam pattern, number of papers, subject names, and allotted marks for different semesters of all the offered courses.
Check Now for – VBSPU Time Table
VBSPU Examination Guidelines:
The following official rules and regulations are followed by the VBSPU examiners
- The students have to attend classes regularly to be eligible for exams.
- Internal and external examinations are conducted every semester.
- Internal assessments are continuous and include dissertations and project work.
- Theory and practical examinations are part of assessments for different courses.
- Candidates have to pass in both compulsory and optional papers of theory exams.
- Where applicable, The number of practical’s or experiments are fixed and mandatory.
- Theory and practical exams have maximum marks of 70 and 50 respectively.
- The students have to secure the minimum cut off marks to pass each semester.
- All the semester and final exams have to be passed to receive the degree.
- The ex-candidates who failed have to appear for re-exams with previous syllabus.
Check Now For – VBSPU Results
How To Download Official Notification And Syllabus:
- First, You have to open the official website at the following link – www.vbspu.ac.in
- After that, Click the ‘Downloads’ link at the top of the home page.
- You have to scroll down to the end of the newly opened page.
- Select the link ‘Syllabus’ on the left side of the screen.
- On the next page, Select your course name from B Ed, B Sc, B Com, MA, etc.,
- The complete syllabus for the chosen programme is opened in PDF file format.
- Go through the details and book mark the page for future checking.
- Finally, Take a print out of relevant pages for your personal reference.
Have a look on
|RCDF Recruitment 2017||NIRDPR Recruitment|
|HPBOSE Recruitment||RRB ALP Technician Grade 3 Syllabus|
|SSPHPGTI Noida Recruitment||Tech Mahindra Placement papers|