UPSEE 2017 Notification
- Applications are invited for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination or UPSEE 2017.
- Uttar Pradesh Technical University, UPTU, announces Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination, UPSEE for admission to 1st year B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ B.Arch/ BHMCT/ BFAD/ MBA/ MCA/ MAM and 2nd year of B.Tech / B.Pharm/ MCA (Lateral Entry) programmes for the academic year 2017-18.
- The candidates are advised to fill the application form from 18.01.2016 till 15.03.2017
- The last date for filling the application form is 15.03.2017
- The online partial correction of the submitted application can be done on 29.03.2017 till 5 pm.
- The candidate can download the admit cards from the official website from 15.03.2017
- Paper 1, 2, 3 & 4 will be conducted on 16.04.2017 (Sunday)
- Paper 5, 6, 7 & 8 will be conducted on 22.04.2017 (Saturday)
- Paper 9, 10, 11 & 12 will be conducted on 23.04.2017 (Sunday)
- Declaration of UPSEE-2017 Result: On or before 30.05.2017
The candidates should have passed in the intermediate exam of U.P. Board 10+2 or its equivalent to seek admission in first year of the different courses as follows:
- First Year of B.Tech/B.Pharm:
- Candidate must have clearly passed intermediate exam of U.P. Board or 10+2 level exam or its equivalent from any recognized Board /University without grace in required each compulsory subjects
- Candidates should secure minimum 45% marks for general and OBC candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST Category candidates in aggregate in required three subjects
- First Year of BHMCT/BFAD/BFA:
- Candidate must have clearly passed intermediate exam of U.P Board or 10+2 level exam or its equivalent from any recognized Board/University
- Candidates must have secured minimum 45% marks without grace for general and OBC candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST category candidates in aggregate
- For Year of B.Arch:
- The candidate must have clearly passed intermediate exam of U.P. Board or 10+2 level exam or its equivalent from any recognized Board/University
- Candidates must secure minimum 50% marks in aggregate and clearly passed without grace, each compulsory
Note: Candidate possessing three years Diploma in Architecture (10+3) recognized by Central/State Govt., is also eligible for admission to first year of B.Arch only, provided the candidate has passed the Diploma Exam securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate without grace.
Note: All candidates who are eligible for admission in B.Tech Courses are also eligible for B.Tech Agriculture Engineering) and B.Tech (Biotechnology)
- First Year MBA:
- Candidate must have passed bachelor’s degree of minimum 03 years duration from any recognized university of India,
- Passed clearly without grace marks with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks for General & OBC and 45% for SC/ST category
- First Year MCA:
- Candidate must have passed bachelor’s degree course of minimum three years duration from any recognized university
- Candidates must possess bachelor’s degree with Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level or graduate level
- The candidate must have clearly passed without grace marks with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks for General & OBC and 45% for SC/ST category
- First Year MAM (Dual degree):
- Candidate must have passed Intermediate (10+2) exam of Uttar Pradesh Board or its equivalent from any recognized Board/University
- The candidate must secure minimum 45% marks without grace and 40% for SC/ST category in aggregate.
- Second B.Tech (Lateral Entry):
- Candidate must have passed three years Diploma in engineering course from any recognized university.
- The candidate must have secured minimum 45% marks for General & OBC and 40% marks for SC/ST category in aggregate
- Candidates must have three years B.Sc degree plus having passed 10+2 exam with Mathematics as one subject, securing minimum aggregate marks of 45% for General & OBC and 40% for SC/ST category in B.Sc
- Second Year B.Pharm (Lateral Entry):
Candidate must have passed Diploma in Pharmacy, securing minimum aggregate marks of 45% for General and OBC and 40% for SC/ST category)
- Second Year MCA (Lateral Entry):
- Candidate must have passed BCA/B.Sc (IT/CS) of minimum three years from any recognized Indian University or its Equivalent recognized by AIU,
- The candidate must have secured minimum 50% for general and OBC candidates and 45% for SC/ST marks in aggregate plus having mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level or Graduation level
- The number of candidates seeking admission is through UPSEE-2016 only.
- The 15% Quota of the seats will be filled by the NRI candidates as per the State Govt. rule.
- State Govt. has permitted 10% of the total sanctioned seats available in Technology/Architecture courses in private institutions affiliated to AKTU to be filled through combined merit of UP Domicile and Non UP Domicile candidates without reservation subject to eligibility
- Thus, 10% of the total sanctioned seats in Technology/Architecture courses in Private Institutions, affiliated to AKTU, shall also be opened to the candidates; these seats shall be filled on the basis of UPSEE-2016 Merit
- State Govt. has also permitted 20% of the total sanctioned seats of MBA in Private Institutions to be filled on the basis of latest CMAT-2016 merit
- Thus, 65% seats available in MBA & 85% seats in the first year of remaining courses at all Private Institutions will be filled by the UPSEE-2016 qualified.
- The candidates will be selected on his/her performance in the test.
- The rank obtained by the candidate in the entrance test will be valid for only 2016-17.
- There is no qualified marks in declared for the candidates
- However the selection process is purely on merit basis.
How to Apply:
- The information brochure will be available online on the websites
- The same can be downloaded and/or printed for reference by the candidates
- The application form can be filled online through Internet
- The online application can be made from 11.00 am 24th February 2016 till 05.00 pm of 27th March 2017 through the website upsee.nic.in
- The On-Line Application Form is self-explanatory
- For assistance, in case of any difficulty in filling up online application form, candidate may contact at Toll Free No.: 1800-180-0161 or send an Email at [email protected] with subject line “Seeking Help”
Note: The details of tuition fee for the institutions affiliated to UPTU is available on the website of Fee Fixation Committee www.afrcup.in
Application/ Processing Fee:
The required in the application fee for the candidates as per their gender and category:
- For Male Category of General /OBC Category – Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST Category and All Female Candidate – Rs.500/-
- Please note that the bank may additionally charge service plus applicable taxes while making the payment through Credit card /Debit card or Challan
The duly signed completed “Confirmation Page” along with copy of challan (if the payment is made through bank challan) must be sent by Speed Post/Registered Post only to the following address “The Registrar (UPSEE-2016), Uttar Pradesh Technical University, I.E.T. Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow-226021”
- Opening of the link for Filling & Submission of On-Line Application Form: 18.01.2017
- Last Date for Filling and Submitting the On-Line Application Form: 15.03.2017 till 05.00 PM
- Online Partial Correction of filled & submitted Online Application Form Website: 27.03.2016 3Pm to 28.03.2016 5pm
- Exam date – 16th, 22nd & 23rd April 2017
Date of Exam:
- For Paper 1, 2, 3 & 4 – 16.04.2017 (Sunday)
- For Paper 5, 6, 7 & 8 – 22.04.2017 (Saturday)
- For Paper 9, 10, 11 & 12 – 23.04.2017 (Sunday)
- Declaration of UPSEE-2017 Result: On or before 30.05.2017
Advertisement and application form link details:
The candidates can fill the application form from the official website of U.P. Technical University www.aktu.ac.in or can contact to their official address in case of any query. Direct Link- http://upsee.nic.in/publicinfo/Handler/FileHandler.ashx?i=File&ii=17&iii=Y