URDIP Recruitment 2017:
Unit for Research and Development of Information Products invites an official notification to fix aspirants under URDIP recruitment 2017 for Project Assistant vacancies. Applicants who are interested to apply for the URDIP vacancies 2017 should visit the official website or the careersplus.in website and get complete details about the latest vacancies under the URDIP. Best of luck for the candidates who are willing to apply for the URDIP Jobs. Complete details such as age limit, salary structure, educational qualification, application, fee and how to apply are listed in the page below for the candidates ease.
Candidates who are curious to apply for the Unit for Research and Development of Information Products vacancies are suggested to apply for the below vacancies.
Project Assistant II :
candidates who are willing to apply for Project Assistant-II post should have passed M.Sc. in chemical science / Biochemistry / life science / Bioinformatics /biotechnology / Biostatistics/ Genetics / microbiology / or equivalent with minimum of 55% marks or BE / B.Tech or recognized equivalent qualification or M.Sc. in Physics.
Age Limit : Maximum 30 Years
Salary Structure : Rs 25000/- Per Month
Project Assistant III :
candidates who are willing to apply for Project Assistant-III post should have M.Sc. in chemical science or other life sciences with 55% marks as minimum 5 and should possess 2 year research or relevant experience or M.Pharma with minimum 55% marks.
Age Limit : Maximum 35 Years
Salary Structure : Rs 28000/- Per Month
Candidates who prefer to be part of the URDIP should concentrate on the selection procedure too. The applicants selection will be based on personal Interview followed by document verification.
How to Apply for the URDIP Vacancies 2017:
Applicants who prefer to apply for the latest vacancies under the URDIP recruitment 2017 should make sure that all the necessary documents are kept ready before applying for the latest posts under the URDIP Jobs.
- Visit the official website http://www.urdip.res.in
- Click on the “Career” tab which is available on the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “URDIP recruitment 2017” tab on the official website.
- A fresh page the “Desired Vacancy” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply on the official website to complete the latest vacancies filling procedure under the URDIP jobs 2017.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
End Date: 12-06-2017
URDIP Advertisement PDF – http://www.urdip.res.in/download/advt_URDIP_01_2017.pdf
Latest Job Notification
|Maharashtra Police Syllabus|
|Maharashtra SCI Recruitment|
|Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment|
|Government Jobs in Maharashtra|
|WRD Maharashtra Recruitment|