UPSSSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus
The UPSSSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2016 is given in this particular advertisement. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission issued an advertisement titled UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 a few weeks before. With reference to the recruitment notification, the organization has advertised the vacancy for the post of Scientific Assistant, Storekeepers, and other positions. The original announcement featured all the important information about the openings and invited candidates to apply and hence, the organization received a large volume of application till date. The organization is going to organize Written Examination for selection of eligible candidates and has released the Syllabus so that candidates can refer it and prepare well. We have collected all the subjects and topics for which the questions will be asked so that participants can download it.
Check Here – UPSSSC Recruitment
Name of the Organization/Company – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Name of the Exam – UPSSSC Scientific Assistant Exam 2016
Category – Syllabus
Status – Released
UPSSSC or Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission is the body that is responsible for conducting recruitments for various government organizations and departments in the state of Uttar Pradesh. It was formed in November 1988 and has since been involved in organization examinations for recruitments of various openings under its jurisdiction. With reference to the latest UPSSSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus, the organization will be undertaking written examination for the post of Scientific Assistant and other positions for which the Syllabus containing important subjects and topics are given below. Aspirants who preparing for the written test can refer the given notification and download it for future reference.
How to Download UPSSSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus –
Although there is no official release of Syllabus on the official site, the organization will be releasing it soon. Follow the given guidelines to retrieve the syllabus –
- Enter the URL www.upsssc.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the website, navigate to the Download Segment and click on “Download Syllabus”.
- Here the list of all syllabus published by the organization can be seen.
- Candidates can click on any of the syllabus required and get the printout of the same for reference.
- We have collected the UPSSSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus from reliable sources .
- Hence, refer the given notification that features the syllabus for Scientific Assistant Examination 2016.
- Users can get the hard copy of this notification by taking the printout of the same.
UPSSSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus:
The pattern of UPSSSC Scientific Assistant exam Syllabus is based on objective type. The test has 05 subjects for which the questions will be asked and the performance of the applicants will be evaluated. Below are the Subjects and the Syllabus for the shortly to be conducted Written Test for the post of Scientific Assistant –
- Clocks and Calendars
- Series Completion
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical Operations
- Statements and Conclusions
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages
- Alphabet Test
- Eligibility Test
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Theme Detection
- Direction Sense Test
- Number, Ranking, Time Sequence
- Inserting the Missing Character
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- And many more.
- Unseen Passages
- Error Correction
- Shuffling of Sentence Elements
- Fill in the Blanks
- One-Phrase Substitutions
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Construction
- Indian Constitution
- India and Its Neighbouring Countries
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Countries and Capitals
- General Politics
- Knowledge of Current Events
- Scientific Research
- Current Affairs – Both National and International
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Financial and Economic News
- Economy, Banking, and Finance
- Time and Distance
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Ratio and Time
- Real Analysis
- Analytical Geometry
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Work
- Menstruation, etc.