UPSRTC Recruitment 2017 – Vacancy for the post of Conductors
Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC) is generally a public-driven sector based transportation service which is liable in Uttar Pradesh in India. It can be explained as the only mean of transportation for transporting passengers in the state and outside the state of Uttar Pradesh. The public-Transport was first established in Uttar Pradesh in the year 1947, when India attained its independence, at that time, the organization was at the peak of its career and had nearly 4253 buses running on roads, which had nearly 251 million of passengers traveling on the road stretch between 228 million kilometers. By 1957, in ten years from the beginning of the service, total bus numbers running on the highways increased dramatically from nearly 4200 to 5600 buses covering nearly 1700 routes of Uttar Pradesh.
So, Opportunities are being provided in UPSRTC Recruitment 2016 for filling up vacancies for job in various categories one of them is Conductors. J .Websites are being continuously updated often for job vacancies. There would be more updates to be forecasted, so the applicants must be updated daily in order to hunt down jobs available in Uttar Pradesh. The applicants who wish to apply for the same and have ambition to do something in Administration works as a career, can apply and be updated, likewise. Applicants must fill online forms and submit well before the deadline dates. Also, applicants are advised to read and fill out every detail and procedure as mentioned below.
38 seats or job positions in Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC). Applicants can fill out the forms and submit till 21/05/2017 the notification first updated.
There are total 38 of seats to be filled by the UPSRTC Recruitment 2017, that means there are vacancies for the position of conductors.
Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation has stated a list of eligibility which they look for in the individual who is applying and select the one who meets the maximum.
- One must have done completed HSC
- Applicants with any intermediate or equally weighing qualification can also apply.
- Also, the applicant must have been a maintained good academic record.
Documents matching to the qualification must be submitted while going through recruitment process.
- Age-limit range has been decided by the blank organization which is that, the individual applying in the Commission, their age must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age.
- However, age-relaxations might be granted to categories such as SC/ST/PWD/HI etc. but, for that, one must submit the respective documents.
Following are list of details for application fee one has to pay with respect to which category they belong to,
|General Category||200 INR|
- The entire application fee must be collected via demand draft only, and no other means will be accepted.
- In case the applicant fails to send the required application fee, he/she will not be eligible for the further process.
- Applicant fee once accepted will not be refunded whatsoever
After appointments are done, one will get paid in the means which will be decided by Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation
- Selection Process is simple, by Interview.
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be shortlisted.
- The list will be either displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email.
- When the applicant has completed their Interview or written test, they will be called for the next round through email. Henceforth, valid email must be submitted.
- Also, the call-letter might not be sent through mail and hence, the applicant must maintain the print out and carry with them while reaching the premises for further round.
- The shortlisted applicants according to the merit or according to reservation will be displayed.
- In interview, the applicant will be judged on their presence of their mind and answering skills.
- The selected applicant will be notified and they will be carried with a short-fare bus with only the description of which they are being carried for only the interview process.
How to Apply:
- All the application forms with respective to the Conductor post for which the applicant is applying for are uploaded on the www.upsrtc.com
- Forms are available offline and offline; these are the two modes of form-filling and submission. All Application forms must be submitted through Online on the website or offline through postal services.
- If Online, The applicant must take copies of the form, fill and maintain a hard-copy of the same
- Follow this link online, Website>>Samvida conductor>>Etawah>>Apply online>>fill all details and >>Submit
- Applicants must attach all the required documents as per need.
- All the required documents must be submitted, cross-checked, verified.
- If Offline, the Applicant shall pay some amount on the counter manually, and fill and submit all the documents properly, whereby, having a hard-copy of it as for future use.
- The filed copy of the form must be replicated or Xeroxed and kept with the applicant for further inquiry.
- Attested or not, the documents must be submitted likewise.
- Original Documents and certificates must be submitted for verification which may include mark sheets, qualification certificates (respective degree according to posts)
- Passport sized photographs must be attached with the same pose and required background. Minimum of 3 photographs are needed to be attached.
- Caste Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Registration certificate from the list of some of the important testimonials one must submit and verify.
- Notifications details and updates must be looked after by the applicant to avoid any important detail or date to skip.
- Forms must be submitted well before the deadline; submissions before the deadline will only be accepted otherwise, will be considered invalid
- Incomplete forms or unsigned forms will be considered as invalid and will not be accepted.
- The copy of the form with all the details however must be maintained.
One must fill and submit all the forms Online or Offline till 21/05/2017
Advertisement and Application form Link Details:
One can visit the official website for any redressal needed: www.upsrtc.com
This is the link which has the advertisement of the post: http://ayushicomputers.org/form.aspx