UPSEE Counselling 2017
Successful candidates who qualified in the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) have to appear for the UPSEE Counselling 2017. The counselling procedure dates for the registration, document verification, and seat allotment have been tentatively announced. The eligible candidates can go through the below provided details that have been collected and published by our competent website team. The APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) conducted the UPSEE Exam for selecting admissible candidates to Engineering, Medicine, Management, and other courses. The qualified candidates have been short listed, and they have to attend the UPSEE Counselling 2017 on specified dates at various official centres across UP. Go through the below provided complete UPSEE Counselling process for greater understanding and clarity in the selection method of suitable candidates for admission into higher education courses.
UPSEE Counselling Process:
Step 1 : Registration and Fee Payment
- Candidates who successfully appeared for exams with admit cards have to register.
- Use the application number and password to login at the official website
- Go through the official terms and conditions of UPSEE Counselling procedure.
- Fill in the application form and pay the required registration fee using online mode.
- Candidates who pay the fee have 3 choices namely FREEZE, FREEZE WITHOUT UPGRADE, and FREEZE WITH UPGRADE.
Check Here – UPSEE 2017
Step 2: Choice Filling and Locking
- Candidates can login and fill up their choices at the official website.
- The choice can be saved and changed/adjusted/deleted before the last date.
- Verify the number of choices and order of preference for satisfaction.
- Finally, You have to lock the choice before the last specified date
- No changes are allowed after you have locked the choices.
Step 3: Document Verification
- The verification centres list for UPSEE Counselling 2017 is updated online.
- Check and confirm the centres and dates, and keep a file of your documents ready.
- One set of original and one set of photocopies have to be brought to the centre.
- 10th, 12th, Diploma, and applicable Degree Certificates have to be verified.
- UPSEE 2017 Exam admit card and score card have to be submitted.
- Other necessary documents include character, domicile, category certificates.
Step 4: Seat Allotment and Confirmation
- The frozen seat is confirmed as per the aspirant’s preference.
- The candidate has to confirm the allotment by paying the seat acceptance fees.
- The candidate can withdraw from counselling or appear for maximum 5 rounds.
Step 5: Seat Allotment and Reporting At Allotted Institution
- The candidates with allotted seats have to report at the assigned college.
- The seat allotment letter can be downloaded online.
- The candidate can pay the remaining fee amount and enrol in the college.
- The seta is cancelled if candidates fail to appear at the college within allotted time.
UPSEE Document Verification Centres:
The names and addresses of various educational institutes along with their college codes can be checked and confirmed at the official website. The below provided important links can be used to open and verify the official website of UPSEE Counselling 2017. Centres are allotted at various districts of UP such as Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Raebareli, Sultanpur, and Varanasi.
Check Here – How to Fill a Application Form
|UPSEE Counselling Rounds||Registration And Choice Filling Dates||Documentation And Verification Dates||Seat Allotment And Withdrawal Dates|
|First||24th – 30th June, 2017||25th Jun – 1st July, 2017||3rd – 4th July, 2017|
|Second||6th – 7th July, 2017||6th – 8th July, 2017||10th – 11th July, 2017|
|Third||13th – 15th July, 2017||13th – 16th July, 2017||18th – 19th July, 2017|
|Fourth||21st – 23rd July, 2017||22nd – 24th July, 2017||26th – 27th July, 2017|
|Bio-Metric Reporting||30th July, 2017|
|Fifth Round||4th August, 2017||4th – 5th Aug, 2017||6th Aug, 2017|
|Bio-Metric Reporting||8th August, 2017|
UPSEE Counselling Schedule:
|Events related to UPSEE Counselling Date||Important Dates|
|UPSEE Counselling 1st Round|
|Registration, payment of Registration Fee and Uploading of Document||19th June 2017‐24th June 2017|
|Online Document Verification at centralized Verification Center||20th June 2017 ‐25th June 2017|
|Choice filling||20th June 2017‐26th June 2017|
|Choice Locking||03/07/2017 to 04/07/2017|
|seat allotment Result||20th June 2017 ‐26th June 2017|
|online Willingness by the student||29th June 2017|
|UPSEE Counselling 2nd Round|
|Registration, payment of Registration Fee and Uploading of Document||3rd July 2017 ‐ 5th July 2017|
|Online Document Verification at centralized Verification Center||3rd July 2017‐ 6th July 2017|
|Choice filling||3rd July 2017‐ 7th July 2017|
|Choice Locking||3rd July 2017‐ 7th July 2017|
|Seat allotment Result||9th July 2017|
|Online Willingness by the student||9th July 2017‐10th July 2017|
|UPSEE Counselling 3rd Round|
|Registration, payment of Registration Fee and Uploading of Document||11th July 2017‐13th July 2017|
|Online Document Verification at centralized Verification Center||11th July 2017‐14th July 2017|
|Choice filling||11th July 2017‐15th July 2017|
|Choice Locking||11th July 2017‐15th July 2017|
|Seat allotment Result||16th July 2017|
|Online Willingness by the student||16th July‐ 17th July 2017|
|UPSEE Counselling 4th Round|
|Registration, payment of Registration Fee and Uploading of Document||19th July 2017‐21st July 2017|
|Online Document Verification at centralized Verification Center||19th July 2017‐22nd July 2017|
|Choice filling||19th July 2017‐23rd July 2017|
|Choice Locking||19th July 2017‐23rd July 2017|
|Seat allotment Result||24th July 2017|
|Online Willingness by the student||24th July‐ 25th July 2017|
|Downloading of Provisional allotment letter and Physical Reporting at Institute||26th July 2017‐29th July 2017|
|Vacancy Details by institute on ERP||30th July 2017|
|UPSEE Counselling 5th Round|
|Registration, payment of Registration Fee and Uploading of Document||31st July 2017|
|Online Document Verification at centralized Verification Center||31st July 2017|
|Choice filling||31st July 2017‐1st Aug 2017|
|Choice Locking||31st July 2017‐1st Aug 2017|
|Seat allotment Result||2nd Aug 2017|
|Online Willingness by the student||2nd Aug 2017 – 3rd Aug 2017|
|Downloading of Provisional allotment letter and Physical Reporting at Institute||2nd Aug 2017 ‐ 5th Aug 2017|
UPSEE Counselling Schedule PDF – Download here
Spot Counselling Schedule [Only For Government Colleges]:
|Internal sliding of seats in Government Colleges
[Internal Branch change/ Adjustment]
|6th Aug 2017‐7th Aug 2017|
|All The Government Institutes Will Provide
Details Of Vacant Seats Through ERP
|8th Aug 2017|
|Display of vacant Government college seats,
payment of Registration Fee and Uploading of Document
|9th Aug 2017|
|Online Document Verification at centralized
|10th Aug 2017|
|Registration and Choice filling and Locking of
the Government college seats
|11th Aug 2017|
|Declaration of Spot counselling result (along with a
waiting list of equal number of seats)
|12th Aug 2017|
|Online Fee submission and seat confirmation of the
|13th Aug 2017|
|Providing of the list of candidates who did not report in the
spot counselling by NIC, Delhi and Issuing of the list of candidates
(in the waiting list) who have been allotted seats due to non‐reporting of the selected candidates of spot counseling
|14th Aug 2017|
|Physical Reporting of the above candidates at IET, Lucknow
for fee payment and occupying the seat.
|15th Aug 2017|
The link for the official website of UPSEE is at – http://upsee.nic.in/publicinfo/public/home.aspx