UPSC Results 2017
Union Public Service Commission conducted UPSC Medical Officer Pre/Main Examination and they have released a UPSC notification too for the candidates ease. The UPSC Officials now released the UPSC Results 2017 on their official website hence applicants of UPSC Examination are requested to visit the official website or careersplus.in website to get their UPSC Scorecard 2017. Aspirants are advised to check out the space on the page below to get the complete details about the UPSC Result 2017 as the officials of UPSC has released the UPSC results in the month of June 2017. Complete details about the UPSC results, Merit List, cut off marks and other details can be grabbed from the official website www.upsc.gov.in and careersplus.in website too. The procedure of downloading the UPSC results and revaluation application fee listed online which is prescribed by the Union Public Service Commission Officials.
Union Public Service Commission Details:
Govt. Agency Name: Union Public Service Commission
Official Website: http://www.upsc.gov.in/
How to download UPSC Result 2017:
Aspirants who prefer to apply for the UPSC Results 2017 can be downloaded by following the steps listed below.
- Log on to the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Search for the “UPSC Result 2017” tab and select the desired results you are willing to download from the Union Public Service Commission official website.
- Press “http://www.upsc.gov.in/ to Read all the instructions which are necessary to log on to download UPSC Result 2017.
- Enter all the necessary details and to download the results before clicking on the submit tab.
- Now save and download the UPSC Mark list 2017 on your monitor.
- Take a print out of the UPSC Scorecard 2017 for future usage.
UPSC Selected Candidates Further Process:
- Candidates shortlisted by the UPSC Officials through recruitment test will get call to appear for the personal interview.
- They should make sure that during the interview they should carry self attested original documents to get verified by the UPSC Officials as part of selection Process for the document verification.
Check out the space below to get complete details about the Certificates to be carried by the UPSC MO selected Candidates.
- Caste certificate
- Experience certificate
- PH Certificate in prescribed format
- Qualification certificate
- Certificate of Enrolment on the Central Register of Indian Medicine
- Affidavit for change in either name or spelling of name in Online Recruitment Application and Certificates
Candidate who get selected by the UPSC officials should make sure that they reach the location on time which is specified below between 09.00 A.M and 12.00 Afternoon so that they can be part of Interview and document verification process conducted by the UPSC officials.
New Delhi – 110 069.