UPSC Recruitment 2017 : Apply Assistant Anthropologist and Specialist Grade III
Union Public Service Commission has invited applications for the upsc recruitment recruitment of Public Health Specialist Assistant Anthropologist and Specialist Grade III Posts. under various departments. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 16-11-2017.
- Last date for submission of Online Application Form : 30-11-2017
- Last date for printing of filled application form : 01-12-2017
- The candidates are required to fill the application form from the official website of UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Officials of Union Public Service Commission officials had released the notification for various posts mentioned below have a look on the posts.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Specialist Grade III||10|
For Assistant Anthropologist Posts:
Candidates who applying for the above posts should have Master’s degree in Anthropology Degree from the recognized University or Board.
For Specialist Grade III Posts:
Candidates who applying for the above posts should have MBBS Degree from the recognized University or Board.
Age Limit to Apply for the UPSC Jobs:
Candidates who wish to apply for the above posts should have a minimum age.Age limits are mentioned in the below table have a look on it to know more detailed information about the Age limit.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Assistant Anthropologist Vacancies||30 Years|
|Specialist Grade III Posts||40 Years|
Union Public Service Commission Selection Process:
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
- Candidates shortlisted in the Written test will be called for the Personal interview at the interview process candidates have to bring the Original Document.
Candidates who selected for the above posts will get the Good salary from the officials of Union Public Service Commission.
|Name of the Post||Offered Pay Scale|
|Assistant Anthropologist Vacancies||Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-|
|Specialist Grade III Posts||Rs.15, 600-39,100 with Grade Pay Rs.6600/-|
Application/ Processing Fee:
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
- No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
- No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to Apply For UPSC Posts:
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsc.gov.in
- After entering to official site Click on ” Recruitment Tab”, A new page with different Job notifications will appear.
- Click on the desired posts “Advertisement No. 21 – 2017 “,”Advertisement No. 20 – 2017”.
- Click on the link,A new page with different instructions will appear.
- Read all the instructions carefully and send the filled application form before the last date.
- Ending date for submission of Online Application: 30-11-2017
- Last date for printing of filled application form: 01-12-2017
Official Site : www.upsconline.nic.in
Official Notification of above posts – Click Here
Have a look on
|Latest Job Notifications||Indian Railway Salary Structure|
|Railway Recruitment||Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus|