UPSC Notification 2017:
The Union Public Service Commission has recently released the new UPSC Notification 2017 according to which it will soon conduct its prestigious entrance examination such as IPS/IAS/NDA/NA/CDS/SCRA/Geologist Examination, etc in order to recruit the suitable candidates for the high level government job profiles in the respective category for which large number of people appear for the examinations every year.
The Union Public Service Commission is one of the apex commission in India which contributes towards shortlisting and selecting suitable candidates for all the job profiles and posts that are currently empty and vacant at all the associated departments and government organizations. The participants who are eager to apply for big competitive examinations such as IAS, IFS, IES, etc are required to learn the concerning advertisement released by the UPSC after which they will come to know about the positions available and the selection procedure of the same.
Selection Process of UPSC:
At Large, there are various parameters and aspects according to which the UPSC shortlists candidates. First of all, the UPSC declares concerning advertisement on its website which is also reflected on our website since we update our site daily. After the advertisement is launched the candidates can get information about the upcoming job vacancies for which the UPSC is conducting and recruitment.
After accepting applications and closing the application submission deadline, the organisation calls candidates to appear for the preliminary examination which is a multiple choice question based test where the candidates are required to score above the threshold of Cut off marks of the concerned examination or otherwise expected by the organisation after which the selected candidates will be called for the Mains examination which is nothing but a similar multiple choice based question where the candidates will be segregated.
The selected candidates will be called for either skill test, physical standard test, physical measurement test and interview depending upon the job opening the candidates contesting to. The final result of the selected candidates is based on marks obtained in all the above-stated stages as well as their performance confidence, aspects which are observed by the Selection Committee.
UPSC Notification 2018
There are a number of examinations that are organized by UPSC Notification 2018 for various different cadre, section, and sector of government jobs which are explained below. We Had listed all the examinations that UPSC conducts along with their eligibility criteria so that you can refer the same at apply if interested.
UPSC IAS Notification
The first is UPSC Indian Administrative Service examination where candidates appear in order to get shortlisted for the prestigious government jobs such as IAS, Collector, etc. Since, it is highly competitive examination, candidates must be well prepared months before the actual date of examination. IAS conducts Prelims and Mains written examination as well as GD and Personal Interview for the selection of the right candidate.
- Graduation is must for IAS Examination in any field or discipline.
- Age Limit is between 21 to 32 years.
- Prelims and Mains Examinations are conducted first and then candidates are called for Interview and/or GD.
UPSC NDA Notification
National Defence Academy (NDA) examination will soon be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. It is scheduled for 05th February 2018.
- 12th/HSC/ or equivalent is the eligibility.
- Written Examination will be conducted and then Intelligence test and finally Interview.
Check Now –
UPSC CDS Notification
The Union Public Service Commission conducts CDS examination for the post of Indian Military Academy (IMA). The organization also conducts CDS 2 for the same as well as up for Air Force Academy officers training academy and Indian Naval Academy. The candidates who are interested in applying for the post on the CDS notification must have acquired at least graduation or 12 depending on the rank of the position. The last date up to which the candidates can apply for the UPSC CDS is 08/09/2017.
- CDS qualification is at least 12th or graduation or its equivalent from a recognized institute or University.
- Selection process will be based on written test and interview.
UPSC IFS Notification
The UPSC will soon conduct Indian Foreign Services (IFS) for which the last date for release of application is 06th March 2018. The UPSC IGS Notification is being conducted for the selection of candidates under Civil Services for which the eligibility criteria is as followed –
- Bachelor’s Degree or Graduation in any discipline is must as the eligibility.
- Prelims, Mains, and Interview will be conducted by the organization.
- Date of Release of Advertisement is 07/02/2018.
UPSC IES/ISS Notification
The UPSC will soon conduct the Indian Economic Services (IES) for which the final date has been quoted on 16th April 2018. The aspirants must have secured degree or graduation in relevant field. Interview and Written Test will be conducted by the same.
The date of release of advertisement for UPSC IES/ISS Notification is quoted as 29/06/2018.
UPSC Engineering Services Exam Notification
UPSC will organize the Engineering Services Examination for various job profiles such as Electrical Engg, Electronics and Telecommunication Engg, Mechanical Engg, etc. The exam is scheduled to be held on 07th January 2018. Aspirants must have obtained engineering degree and must qualify the prelims and mains and then Interview for final selection.
- The date for release of UPSC Engineering Services Exam Notification is 27/09/2017.
UPSC CAPF AC Notification
UPSC will soon organize the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) for selection of Assistant Commandants (Group A) which includes BSF, ITBP, SSB, etc. The participants who are looking for these category of posts must have secured given qualification along with other eligibility criteria according to which they are shortlisted for the same.
- Graduation degree is must in any relevant discipline.
- Aspirants must under Written Test, Medical and Physical Standard Test and Interview.
- The date of release of advertisement for UPSC CAPF AC Notification is 06th December 2018.
Check Now – UPSC CAPF AC Answer Key
UPSC Civil Services Notification
The participants who are interested in Civil Services must look for the UPSC Civil Services Notification which declared positions under number of services that the UPSC offers. The notification will declare information such as posts and number of vacancies available, age and qualification and salary predicaments, selection procedure, etc.
- In order to be eligible for the posts of Civil Services, the aspirants must have secured graduation or above degree or equivalent in respective discipline.
- He/she will have to undergo Preliminary Examination, Mains, and then Interview where passing all of them while ignite the chances of selection.
- The official UPSC Civil Services Notification will be declared on 07/02/2018.
UPSC Geologist Notification
UPSC has stated the notification for its UPSC Geologist Exam which will be conducted by the Junior Hydrogeologist, etc. The participants who are interested in this notification will get job profiles such as Chemist at Geological Survey of India as well as as Geoscientist, and Geologist, for example. The complete information about the openings and the criteria based on which the candidates will be entertained and selected will be posted by the concerning organization shortly.
- Master’s Degree or M.Sc is must.
- Written test, interview, and other rounds will be conducted for the selection or right candidates.
- The date of degree of UPSC Geologist Notification is 21st March 2018.
UPSC Application Fee
UPSC declared information regarding the application fee amount and the channel to deposit the fee in the respective advertisement. The available channel is either through SBI Net Banking which will open up at the end of the application form as payment gateway or the candidates can opt for cash option where he/she must deposit the cash in SBI Bank and then upload the acknowledgement of the payment on the application form before final submission.
Check Here – UPSC Books
How to Fill up UPSC Online Application Form
For all those who are unaware of the procedure or are confused, here is a detailed procedure on how to apply for any of the aforementioned UPSC Online Application Form which must be completely filled and submit before the deadline in order to get accepted.
- The very first step towards applying for the UPSC Online Application Form is to go to www.upsconline.nic.in which is the official portal of Union Public Service Commission.
- Once you are on the website, the next step is to click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC” after which they must retreat to the link “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts.
- From amidst the list of examinations available on the website, select the one which is as per the eligibility and interest.
- Then, proceed to the Application form where the very first section ion is of “Part I – Registration” where a simple form will be available for filling up.
- The aspirants must fill up the complete registration form in an attempt to upload the login credentials needed for logging in to the website.
- The next page will prompt you to upload a scanned image of the applicants which is as per the resolution and size specification prescribed on the site and then, upload the scanned image of signature as well.
- The next step is to starting filling up the online application form which must be duly filled with all the details in proper slots and it must be complete and factually true.
- If canvassed details are found in any format, the application will be rejection and the same will be the result for posting an incomplete application form.
- The next is to pay the application fee which differs from examinations and thus, read the application fee section of concerned application properly.
- Finally, Submit the application and then check for any other required information to be produced or not.
- Next is to upload scanned and self-attested images of documents such as mark sheets, work experience, certificates related to age, category, etc and finally hit the final submission button to do the same.
- Retain a copy of the application form which can be used for later purposes.
Download Here – UPSC CMS Application Form
About UPSC Examination Notification
India’s fundamental recruitment body, Union Public Service Commission which heads all the fellow state-wise commission is responsible for recruiting candidates for some of the elite job profiles and services across verticals. The organization usually posts notification on behalf of the associated organization and conducts all the recruitment rituals as per the notification.
UPSC conducts various examinations for which the information is available above. Apart from various types of examinations, the organizations conducts various stages for each of the services which includes Written Test, Interview, Group Discussion so on and so forth.
Given are the important dates on the upcoming examinations –
|EXAM||Closing Date for Application||Examination Date|
|NA and NDA Examination (II) 2017||–||10/09/2017|
|Central Armed Police Forces (AC) Exam||19/05/2017||13/08/2017|
|CDS Examination (II)||–||19/11/2017|
|Civil Services (Mains) 2017||03/12/2017|
|Combined Medical Services Examination 2017||05/05/2017||23/07/2017|
|Indian Forest Services (Mains) Exam||03/12/2017|
|Engineering Services (Preliminary) Exam 2018||23/10/2017||07/01/2018|
|S.O./steno (GD-B/GD-I) ltd. DEPTTL. Competitive Exam 2016 (Written)||06/10/2018||16/12/2017|
|CDS Examination I 2018||04/12/2017||04/02/2018|
|CISF AC(EXE) LDCE 2018||29/12/2017||04/03/2018|
|NDA and NA Examination I 2018||05/02/2018||22/04/2018|
|IES/ISS Exam 2018||16/04/2018||29/06/2018|
|Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination, 2018 through CS(P) Examination 2018||06/03/2018||03/06/2018|
|Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2018||06/03/2018||03/06/2018|
|Engineering Services (Mains) Exam 2018||–||01/07/2018|
|Combined Medical Services Examination, 2018||07/05/2018||22/07/2018|
|Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologists Exam 2018||16/04/2018||29/06/2018|
|Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2018||21/05/2018||12/08/2018|
|S.O./Steno (GD-B/GD-I) LDCE||12/09/2018||15/12/2018|
|Reserved for UPSC RT Examination||October 2018||25/11/2018|
|CDS Examination (II) 2018||03/09/2018||18/11/2018|
UPSC – www.upsc.gov.in
Check Some Imp Links
|UPSC CMS Syllabus||UPSC CMS Answer Key|
|UPSC CMS Admit Card||UPSC CMS Results|