UPSC Engineering Services Written Exam Result 2018:
UPSC Engineering Services Written Exam Result 2018 was declared by the UPSC on their official website. More than thousands of aspirants are going to appear for the exam which will be conducted on 7th Jan 2018. Afterwards they are anxiously waiting for the declaration of the result now when the UPSC Engineering Services Written Exam Result 2018 is declared the candidates who appeared for the IES ESE preliminary exam can check their result online. To reduce the harassment of the students while checking the results the commission has published the result in their official website so the aspirants can access the site and can check their result or else they can check this site for the direct link of the result portal as we publish the direct link for the result portal as soon as the commission declare the result.
The Commission was first set up in 1926, from that time on wards the commission is conducting the examination for the recruitment in different fields like forest service, civil service, medical, engineering etc. The selection methods vary for different posts as it may be direct interview or be a written exam followed by the personal interview.
We here try to gather all the information regarding how you can access the official website for checking the result. So the students are requested to check the steps first.
Name Of The Commission : Union Public Service Commission
Name of The exam: Engineering Services Exam Written Exam
Date Of The Exam: May 2018
Category: Engineering Services Written Exam Results 2018
Status: Available online
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
How To Access The UPSC Written Exam Result 2018 For Engineering Services:
- Access the official website of Union Public Service Commission www.upsc.gov.in
- Select the link “Written Result – Engineering Services Examination, 2018” from the Category “What’s New”.
- It will display a pdf and you scroll down and check your roll number in the list given
- You can download the page also.
How to apply for the next level of Engineering Services Examination 2018:
Aspirants who has qualified the written exam has to submit the Detail Application Form online. The aspirants are requested to fill up form carefully as after submission of the form no changes will be entertained. The portal is active from 3rd Aug to 16th Aug 2018
- Access the official website of the UPSC http://www.upsc.gov.in/
- In the Home Page select the link “DAF- Engineering Service Examination”
- The link will navigate you to a new Page
- Here you click on the link Engineering Service Examination 2018
- It will take you to a new login page
- Please enter your credentials if you are a already register member and login otherwise register first then log in.
- This portal is active only for the aspirant who are successful in the written test.
- The page having the online DAF will open.
- Enter all the details as per the requirement of the form like personal information, educational information
- Before submitting the form be careful that whatever information you have mentioned there should be correct otherwise the commission has the right to discard your application
- Click the submit button for the final submission
The candidates have to upload their photo and signature for specification of the both please check the notification details here : Download Now
Important Dates :
|Particulars||Important Dates To keep In Mind|
|Indian Engineering Services examination notification date||27.09.2017|
|Last date to apply for ESE exam||23.10.2017|
|UPSC Engineering Services Pre Exam Date||07.01.2018|
|Indian Engineering Services Preliminary Result||Feb /March 2018|
|Personality Test/Interview will be held in||July/September 2018|
|IES ESE Mains Exam Date||01.07.2018|
|UPSC Engineering Services Exam final results will be announced||August 2018|
To download the UPSC Engineering Services Result2018, candidates can go through the direct Official Link.
Note : After checking all your documents commission will take the decision and the decision of the commission is final. For further details please check the official notification.