UPSC CMS Application Form
The Union Public Service Commission has recently propounded the latest UPSC CMS Application Form bearing examination notice no. 09/2017-CMS dated 26th April 2017. The organization will be conducting the Combined Medical Services Examination 2017 in order to shortlist candidates for its open vacancies which is also discussed in the official notice. The participants who are looking forward to applying for the UPSC CMS 2017 must be eligible pertaining to the eligibility criteria as mentioned below only after which they will be able to take part in the examination. Apart from the eligibility criteria, the aspirants can apply for the examination by filling and submitting the online application form for which we have provided the directives on how to apply. The aspirants who are going to apply must pay the application fee in order to complete the application submission procedure. Rest all important details such as Important Dates and Links, age criteria and limitation, exam pattern, etc is specified below. The last date to apply for the upcoming UPSC CMS 2017 is 19th April 2017 till 18:00 after which the organization will not accept more applications.
The participants who are interested in applying for the UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination must have obtained following eligibility –
- They must have qualified the MBBS Final Examination i.e. both Practical as well as Written Test.
- He/she must have completed rotating internship.
The applicants must have the age below 32 years as on 01st August 2017 in order to be eligible for the UPSC CMS Examination 2017.
The Union Public Service Commission has sought out for relaxation in the upper age limit that is of 3 years for the participants belonging to OBC category. Relaxation of 5 years will be provided for candidates who are domicile of Jammu and Kashmir. Further information is available on the link provided below.
The participants who want to fill up the application form must pay 200/- as application fee towards the completion of application submission procedure. The candidates belonging to PH/ST/SC/Female Categories are exempted. The payment of the application fee can be made through Net Banking of SBI, SBH, SBM, SBP, SBT, etc.
The selection of candidates after the UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination will be done on the basis of the performance and marks scored in the examination after which the selected candidates will be called for Interview or Personality Test where the selection committee set up by the Union Public Service Commission will shortlist eligible candidates based on various aspects and factors.
How to Fill and Submit UPSC CMS Application Form:
Given are the directives on how to apply for the upcoming UPSC CMS 2017 examination –
- The very first step is to go to www.upsconline.nic.in which is the official handle where you can get information regarding the examination and other stuff.
- Now they will have to click on New Registration where the candidates should type in the details as asked and click on Submit button to gain their RID and other credentials which is important and must be preserved.
- Next is to click on the application form and then fill it up as per the questions and details asked by the form.
- It is highly recommended not to fabricate or canvas any details as if detected, the candidates will be disqualified and strict legal action might be initiated.
- Verify it for its completeness and correctness and then proceed to the next section where he/she must upload Passport sized photo and signature as scanned images onto the form.
- Follow the same procedure and upload scanned documents listed below and then click on Submit button.
- Pay the application fee as directed and submit it.
- Certificate of Educational Qualifications
- Certificate of Age
- Certificate of Age/Fee Concession
- Certificate of class and category belong to.
- Certificate of Eligibility for grant relaxation as per specified in the official notice.
The UPSC CMS Examination 2017 will be held in two phases that is Paper-1 and Paper-2 for which the bifurcation of marks is prescribed below –
Paper – 1
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Medicine||70 Questions||
250 Marks Maximum
|General Ability||30 Questions|
Paper – 2
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Preventive and Social Medicine||40 Questions||Maximum 250 Marks|
|Gynecology and Obstetrics||40 Questions|
Candidates should note that the organization has imposed negative marking on wrong answers of 1 Marks each.
The Union Public Service Commission will be conducting the Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination 2017 across various cities in India such as Agartala, Bareilly, Jaipur, Chennai, Shimla, Vishakhapatnam, Kochi, Mumbai, Thiruvananthapuram, Delhi, Kolkata, Shillong, Udaipur, Imphal, Delhi, Nagpur, Tripura, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Madurai, Srinagar, Gangtok, Panaji, Dehradun, etc.
Based on the UPSC CMS Application Form available online, following are the important dates –
|Final Date for Online Submission of Application||19th May 2017 till 18:00.|
|Date of Examination||13th August 2017|
UPSC CMS Application Form – http://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/CMS_17_Notice_English.pdf.