UPSC CMS Syllabus| CMS Exam Pattern
Medical Officer Posts are vacant and for being selected for such a post individuals have to appear for Combined Medical Service Examinations, which is also called as UPSC CMS Exams. Those who are applying for the UPSC CMS Exams must know about the UPSC CMS Syllabus. Individuals lined up first to download their UPSC CMS Exam pattern, Portion and now about the Syllabus. To know about the nooks and corner of the exam, Individuals are requested to get down their UPSC CMS Exam patterns and Syllabus downloaded. To get more details about the Syllabus, just make sure you scroll down this page. Those who are preparing for the exams will turn up on this page, and this update is for such students only who are looking for a proper Syllabus of UPSC CMS Exam.
UPSC CMS Syllabus:
There will be two papers conducted under the UPSC CMS Exam, whose UPSC CMS Syllabus is included here,
|Paper 1||General Ability||Indian Society, Polity, Economy, Natural Resources and their Distribution, Conservation and Related Issues, Health and Economy, Indian Agriculture, Industry Trade, transportation and Service Sectors, Heritage and Culture, Human Development Indices and the Development Programs, Exploitation, Basic Concepts of Ecology and Environment , Natural and Manmade disasters and their Management, Food Processing, Food storage and their Relevance to Public Health, Cardiology, Gastro-Intestinal, Neurology, Indian Agriculture, Industry Trade, Food Adulteration, Food Distribution, Recent Trends in Science and Technology, etc.|
|2.||Paper 2||Surgery, Ophthalmology, Traumatology, etc.||Surgery Wounds, Tumors, Blood vessels, Head and Neck, Infections, Lymphatics, Cysts/Sinuses, Breast, Liver, Bile, Peritoneum, Abdominal Surgery, Spleen, Abdominal wall, Urological Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Ophthalmology, Traumatology, Orthopedic Surgery, Anesthesiology, Traumatology|
|Gynecology and Obstetrics||Obstetrics, Intra-Natal Conditions, Anti-Natal Conditions, Post-Natal Conditions, Management of Normal Labors/Complicated Labor, Questions about Applied Anatomy, Menstruation and Fertilization, Infections of the Genital Tract, Questions about Displacement of Uterus, Conventional Contraceptives, etc.|
|Preventive Social and Community Medicine||Social and Community Medicine, Health Administration and Planning, Demography and Health Statistics, Nutrition and Health, Non-Communicable Diseases, General Epidemiology, Maternal and Child Health, Medical Sociology and Health Education, etc.|
How to Download the UPSC CMS Syllabus Online:
- Individuals who have interest in being elected for the Medical Officer Job, they can download their UPSC CMS exam syllabus online from www.upsc.gov.in
- From the first page, you can find out the Important News and Alerts section from the very first page.
- Then there shall be many links available from which you can download your exam syllabus successfully.
- After clicking on the links, you can easily download your pdf files of the Syllabus and get the hard copies.
- Take overview of all the titles which are mentioned in the pdf file of syllabus.
- Help must be taken in from the Teachers, friends and in charge of the college to get more details about the examination syllabus.
- Refer the past papers which have been issued online to study more and to prepare the best for UPSC.
Check Some Important links
|UPSC CMS Application Form||UPSC CMS Admit Card|
|UPSC CMS Answer Key||UPSC CMS Results|