UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017 | August Examination
In the month of August, as every year, the Combined Medical Services Exam, also called as CMS Exams will be conducted. Those who have applied for this CMS Exam will, of course, require their UPSC CMS Admit Cars. Every year, the Union Public Service Commission conducts the UPSC CMS Exams for students all across the Country. The UPSC CMS Admit Card is very important when it comes to obtaining permission to appear for the exams or even sitting in the examination hall. In the Admit card, the students can very keenly observe about the Subjects, the dates when a particular subject is going to be scheduled and the venue where they are supposed to appear for the UPSC CMS Exams. This update is brought to you by Career Plus website which has taken up the responsibility to educate the masses about the UPSC CMS Exams and about the methods to procure the Admit Card for the exam.
UPSC, which can also be called by its full name Union Public Service Commission, conducts competitive exams for students every year. It has been known to be the only one certified organization which conducts Civil Services Examinations, Engineering Service Examination, Indian Forest Service Examination and even Combined Defense Service Examination every year in the country. Those who aim to take part in the Combined Medical Services Exam are required to prepare for the best and then they are required to take down their UPSC CMS Admit Cards through online links available.
How to Download the UPSC CMS Admit Card:
- Candidates who are going to appear for the exams presented by the Union Public Service Commission, have to visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- From the homepage of UPSC, you are required to click on the section which announces “What’s New” to obtain your UPSC CMS Admit Card.
- Then from the next page, you are required to click on the link which says “Download e-Admit Card” and “Hit Here”
- You will be able to get your admit card by simply entering your Registration Id or even Roll Number.
- The Registration ID must be of 11 Digits, in the given format of (DD/MM/YYYY).
- Enter your Date-Of-Birth and then fill in the captcha code and then proceed by giving the submit command on the screen. The Admit Card will appear on a screen.
- If one has made the selection on “By Roll Number” option from the link, they are required to enter their Roll number, Date-Of-birth, and they need to Confirm the Random Image.
- When you have entered the details correctly, the website will unlock your admit card for you.
- If in case, you forgot your Registration ID, you are required to log in from the website and enter from the e-admit card section.
- Click on the option which says about “Forgot Registration Id”, and enters your Contact Number/EMail address as per the Notification.
- Check your Email or Contact Number for a text/mail with a link saying to reset the password. Reset the password, and download your admit card.
|The Notification for Combined Medical Services Exam 2018 will be updated on||11th April 2018|
|UPSC CMS Examination Date is||
22nd July 2018
Some Important Links to Check
|UPSC recruitment||UPSC CMS Application Form|
|UPSC Civil Services Recruitment||UPSC Geologist Exam|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Exams|