UPPSC Solved Papers – Previous Question Papers With Solutions – Multiple Choice Answers – PDF Downloads – Examination Pattern
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) recruits for Government positions based on eligibility verification, preliminary examination, main examination, and interview. The preliminary examination is conducted only for those who satisfy the eligibility criteria specified in the official notifications for each vacancy. Applications which are submitted on time are verified and hall tickets/ admit cards are issued online only to those who are eligible. The preliminary exam is conducted at the chosen venue on the specified date and time. Applicants have to regularly check online resources for admit cards, examination pattern, prescribed syllabus, previous question papers with solutions, question banks, answer keys, etc., Candidates who are applied UPPSC Recruitment and looking for the sample UPPSC solved papers can get here with solutions.
Preliminary/Mains Examination Pattern:
- The preliminary test uses the popular and time-tested exam pattern comprising of multiple choice objective type questions with four answer options.
- The preliminary exam is qualifying in nature and tests the candidate’s aptitude, reasoning, and general awareness.
- The exam will have two papers of 200 marks each.
- Each paper has to be answered in a time period of 2 hours.
- The test can be taken either in English or in Hindi.
- The syllabus for Paper 1 includes Current Affairs, General Knowledge of India and World such as History, Geography, Economics, Civic and Developmental Issues, etc.,
- The syllabus for Paper 2 includes English Comprehension, School-level Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, Problem Solving, Data Interpretation, and Communication Skills.
UPPSC Previous Question Papers With Solutions:
The following sample questions with answers from previous year papers can be gleaned by the interested aspirants for more understanding regarding the types of questions, the answer choices, and the manner in which the syllabus topics are covered while setting the question paper by UPPSC authorities-