UPPSC Recruitment 2017
There are some of the responsibilities assigned to UPPSC where there are recruitments available in UPPSC Recruitment 2017. The location for job post is for Uttar Pradesh and hiring process will be done through set time only. The applicants are allowed to fill out the form. One has to update about their whereabouts and they need to upload all their crucial details. If anyone might have the interest in applying to the UPPSC Recruitment 2017. There are 251 posts available. The designation set for applying is for the Combined State OR Upper Subordinate exam for the year 2017. The location decided for UPPSC Recruitment 2017 is Uttar Pradesh. Advertisement numbers applied for the UPPSC Recruitment 2017 offer is A-2/E-1/2017. The last date of applying towards the UPPSC Recruitment 2017 is 6th June 2017.The applying date is between the 9th May 2017 to 6th June 2017. Those who have some ambition to be a part of the University can now apply. UPPSC Recruitment 2017 is allotted online with links, descriptions, and many of the selection process embedded. Grade pays and the basic pay announced here is given as per the post. UPPSC Recruitment 2017 is available online so that anyone can see and observe.
Vacancy Details and the Required Qualification:
Embedded online there are announcements for individuals for UPPSC Recruitment 2017 which will let you know about the number of posts and the required qualification they need,
|Sr.no||post||Number of seats||Qualification|
|1.||Upper Subordinate Posts||251 seats||
Be of the given age as per UPPSC Recruitment 2017 given below as
Those who are interested in applying for the post of Upper Subordinate Posts, the applicant needs to be 21 to 40 years.
- The accounted date will be counted as per 1st July 2017.
- Relaxation given below
|1.||SC OR ST OR OBC||5 Years|
- Relaxation will be granted as per UP Domicile only.
Those who want to be elected they need to be elected officials from UPPSC Recruitment 2017, and the process involved is Prelims, and Personality test taken up. Prelim exam is suggested which will decide whether or not, one needs to have the seat in the UPPSC Recruitment 2017. All the links will be available here and the age limits too. Personality test will be conducted where one’s personality will be judged so that they can match how good of a person one is and whether they can apply for the post or not.
Upon the notice in UPPSC Recruitment 2017, the person who will be selected for the post of Upper Subordinate Posts, they shall be paid 15600-39100 INR, OR 9300-34800 INR, with grade, pays of 5400 INR or 4200 INR as per choice. Pay scale is available online on the available website.
How to Apply:
- To know how to apply just fill the forms from www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- The applicant needs to apply between 9th May 2017 to 6th June 2017.
- Just pick out the form and then fill the details.
- Details, when filled, take a look and have a look nicely.
- Re-check for any vid blanks and if there are errors.
- Pick out the form and get it printed, save it for yourself and then submit the application form online by the submit tab.
- Then bring the copy while coming for interviews.
- Those who are planning to participate for the Combined state OR Upper Subordinate exams, they have to pay the fee as per said here.
- Just read the charges suggested to you for UPPSC Recruitment 2017, which will be arranged here in a table.
- After the form has been completed, the next step needs to be taken will be of Application fee payment, through E-Challan.
- Print out E-Challan duplicate copy and save.
- E-Challan is needed to deposit fee for State Bank of India OR through Punjab National Bank.
- E-Challan payment mode will be accepted.
|1.||UR, General and OBC||125 INR|
|2.||SC OR ST||65 INR|
|3.||Handicapped applicants||25 INR|
|The beginning date for applying for the Subordinate post||9th May 2017|
|The closing date for applying for this post||6th June 2017|
|The closing date||9th June 2017|
|Filling up the application fee||6th June 2017|
The advertisement link is http://uppsc.up.nic.in/CandidateHomePage.html
To apply online is http://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx
UPPSC Recruitment 2017 – Technical Officers, Lecturers, Surgeons, Medical Officers, Professors, etc., – Apply Online – 7th Dec. Last Date
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has advertised for the above mentioned vacant positions. Eligible candidates have to apply online before 7th December, and submit the hard copies to the Commission before 3rd December. Registered users can apply online by logging in and submitting details and uploading photo and signature scans. The payment of the fee has to be done before the last date of 3rd December using the system generated challan. As per the UPPSC Recruitment 2017 notification, Selection of suitable candidates is based on eligibility, reservation policy, relaxation rules, written exams, and personal interviews at the discretion of the Commission. The Office of UPPSC Commission has officially released the notification for posts totalling up to 1343 Nos.
UPPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
The vacancy details for the above mentioned UPPSC positions are tabulated below
|Sl. No.||Job Designation||Total Posts||Qualifications||Salary|
|1||Technical Officer||2||Engineering Degree – Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Telecom, Automobile, Production||Rs. 15600-39100/- Plus
Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
|2||Lecturer||210||PG Degree||Rs.9300-34800/- +
Grade Pay 4800/-
|3||Dental Surgeon||33||BDS||Rs. 15600-39100/- +
Grade Pay 5400/-
|4||Chief Fire Officer||1||3 Yrs. Fire Engineering Degree|
|5||Allopathic Medical Officer Level – 1||78||Relevant Degree||Rs. 15600-39100 +
Grade Pay Rs. 7600/-
* – Refer Official Notification for Accurate Information
|7||Allopathic Medical Officer Grade – 1||924|
|8||Professor Materia Medica||4|
|9||Professor Shalya Tantra||1|
|10||Reader Surgery||1||Homeopathy Degree/Diploma||Rs. 10000-325-15200/|
|11||Medical Officer||58||Degree||Rs. 15600-39100/- +
Grade Pay 5400/-
|12||Biologist||1||Bachelor’s Degree||Rs. 5,200 to 20,200/-|
|13||Assistant Engineer – Electrical Cell||1||Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical Degree||Rs. 15600-39100/- +
Grade Pay 5400/-
The minimum qualifications and requisite experience are mentioned in the above table. Additional information is provided below –
- Equivalent qualifications with recognition are also acceptable to UPPSC.
- Registrations for some posts should be at recognized medical and dental councils, etc.,
The age limits and relaxation rules are mentioned below as per the UPPSC Recruitment 2017 notification –
- For Posts numbered 1, 2, 5, 6, 7 the age limits are 21 – 40 years.
- For Post number 3 the age limits are 22 – 40 years.
- For Post number 4 the age limits are 23 – 40 years.
- For Post number 8 the age limits are 30 – 50 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is given to OBC, SC, ST, and PH candidates up to 5 years.
The selection guidelines for the above mentioned positions are listed as follows –
- Candidates with requisite qualifications are considered for posting.
- Written examinations and Personal Interviews are conducted as per UPPSC rules and regulations.
- Merit and Reservation criteria are applied as per the Government norms.
- Relaxation rules are also applied as per specified terms of reference.
UPPSC Salary Structure:
The Employee Salary and Grade Pay details are specified in the above table as per the UPPSC Recruitment 2017 notification.
UPPSC Application Fee:
As per the UPPSC Recruitment 2017 notification, The application processing fee details are tabulated below:
|Category||Examination Fee||Online Processing Fee|
|General and OBC Candidates||Rs 80/-||Rs 25/-|
|SC and ST Candidates||Rs 40/-||Rs 25/-|
|Handicapped Candidates||Nil||Rs 25/-|
|Dependents of Ex-Servicemen, Freedom Fighters, Women||Nil|
|Payment Modes||Net banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, etc.,|
How to Apply UPPSC Recruitment:
The application procedure is specified below for the benefit of the interested candidates –
- The eligible aspirants have to apply using only the online mode.
- Scans of photo and signature have to be kept ready for uploading purpose.
- The ‘All Notifications/ Advertisements’ link in the left pane has to be clicked.
- Instructions can be read before clicking “Apply” link for the desired post.
- The “Candidate Registration” link has to be clicked to fill mandatory details.
- Submit after ensuring that application form is without errors.
- Take a print out of registration slip for future reference.
- Make the fee payment using the “Generate E-Challan/ I-Collect” link.
- ‘Submit Application Form’ link can be used to complete Part – II of the application.
- The application form with correct details, uploaded scans, and declaration form has to be submitted to complete the process.
- Take a print out of the application form and submit with testimonial copies at –
Office of the Commission,
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
The interested candidates can make a note of the following significant dates mentioned in the UPPSC Recruitment 2017 notification –
|Commencement Date For Online Applications||7th November, 2016|
|Last Date For Online Applications||7th December, 2016|
|Last Date For Fee Payment||3rd December, 2016|
|Last Date For Hard Copy Receipt Of Online Application||3rd January By 5 PM|
The link to official website of UPPSC is at: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
The link to the official notification for the above mentioned positions is at: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx