UPPSC Admit Card 2016–2017: PCS (J) Civil Judge Prelims Exam Hall Ticket
UPPSC Admit Card 2016 – 2017 PCS (J) Civil Judge Prelims Exam Hall Ticket has been made available on the website of UPPSC which will be conducting the Prelims Exams that is scheduled to be held on 16th October 2016 across various centres in the state. The organization responsible for the recruitment as per the advertisement is gearing up for recruiting candidates for the vacant positions of Civil Judges for which the organization had earlier posted the required advertisement stating all the required details. As per the selection process is concerned, the aspirants will have to attend the Prelims and then the Mains in order to qualify for the phase 3 round where the final selection will be made. To put things to ease, the organization recently released its UPPSC Admit Card 2016-2017 PCS (J) Civil Judge Prelims Exam Hall Ticket which is available to be downloaded from the website and that it will be removed as the date of the exam comes near. The aspirants will have to make sure that they have their Admit Card while attending the Prelims and other rounds as without proper Hall Ticket, the candidates will be barred from entering and appearing for the test. The candidates who have applied for the post of Civil Judges can visit the official website in order to download their respective Admit Card for which we have personalized few easy steps that will help you gain your call letter without much efforts.
Name of the Company/Institute: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission ( UPPSC )
Name of the Exam: UPPSC PCS ( J ) Civil Judge Prelims 2016
Category: Admit Card
Date of Exam – 16th October 2016
About the UPPSC :
UPPSC or Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission was established by the Constitution of India under the control of Government of Uttar Pradesh. The organization is an autonomous recruiting body which does recruitments for the government departments and organization under the jurisdiction. The organization prepares and related the advertisement thereby inviting candidates for the vacant posts and conducts further selection process in order to carry out the final shortlisting of candidates. The organization just recently invited candidates for the post of Civil Judges for which it will be conducting the Phase I or Prelims Exams which will be held on 16th October 2016 at the prescribed venue and time. The candidates must download the UPPSC Admit Card 2016–2017 PCS (J) Civil Judge Prelims Exam Hall Ticket in order to eligible to attend the test. Candidates can visit www.uppsc.up.nic.in for more information.
How to Download the UPPSC Admit Card:
The candidates who had applied for the post of Civil Judge are required to download their respective Admit card before it is removed from the official website. Following are the instructions on how to download the Admit Card that will help you retrieve the call letter easily –
- The official website of UPPSC is www.uppsc.up.nic.in where the Exam Hall Ticket are released.
- The candidates must navigate to the website and click on the link UPPSC Admit Card 2016–2017 PCS (J) Civil Judge Prelims Exam Hall Ticket on the homepage.
- The aspirants will be prompted to enter credentials that are Registration number, DOB, Gender, and then click on Download Admit Card button and hence it will be displayed.
- The candidates must retrieve the Hall Ticket in PDF format and take the printout of the same.
Instructions to be Followed:
- The candidates must download the UPPSC Admit Card 2016–2017 PCS (J) Civil Judge Prelims Exam Hall Ticket only from the official website and not any third party website.
- The candidates must produce the Hall Ticket during Prelims, Mains, and Interview round as it contains the identity of the candidates along with other required information.
- The Questions will be objective type and the answer should be selected only with Blue / Black pen as per specified in the advertisement.
- The Admit Card must be preserved till the final results are not declared.
- The date of Prelims Exam is 16th October 2016.
The organization has provided the pattern for the Prelims as well as Mains exams according to which the candidates can prepare and score high marks in order to get shortlisted.
The Pattern for UPPSC Prelims 2016 is as follows –
The Pattern for UPPSC Mains 2016 is as follows:
|Procedure & Evidence||200|
|Personal Interview / Viva-voce||100|
The link to download Admit Card is available at http://uppsc.up.nic.in/AdmitCard.aspx
The official website of UPPSC is www.uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Admit Card 2016 – Review Officer/Asst. Review Officer
Aspirants who are qualified for the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) main exam are waiting for the UPPSC Admit card. Now aspirants can download their Admit card for the Review Officer & Assistant Review Officer (General / Special Rectt.) posts. The approximate dates of the exam is from 16th to 27th July 2016 so aspirants should download their UPPSC Admit Card. UPPSC Admit card is a vital document that you have to carry to Examination Hall. Hall Ticket /Admit Card are most vital archive for the competitors who are going to sit for the test. Admit Card or Hall Ticket confirms the applicant’s’ recognizable proof and guarantees the invigilator about the candidate.
In case if the applicant forget to carry the admit card or Hall ticket then he/she is not permitted to appear in the exam. So, it is important for the applicant to check whether their admit card is with them while going for examination. The admit card is effortlessly accessible on the official sites of the UPPSC.
Name of the Company/Institute: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of the Exam: Typing Test for Review Officer & Assistant Review Officer (General / Special Rectt.) posts
Category: Admit Card
How to Download UPPSC Admit Card :
Get the UPPSC Admit card by following some simple steps explained below:
Here we have explained the simple steps of downloading the admit card without any hassle.
- Visit the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission site www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click the Link Download Admit card for TYPING TEST EXAMINATION
- A new page will open there fill all the mandatory fields, like Registration Number, Date Of birth, Gender, and also give verification code shown in the side
- Click the button Download Admit card
- Then take a print of the UPPSC Admit Card and don’t miss to carry to the exam center
About Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission:
To recruit the deserving aspirants in different govt. services, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission carry out exams for recruitments in UP. It is Government Organization
Steps included in the UPPSC Exam:
- Preliminary Test
- Mains Test
- Screening Test
Huge number of candidates every year appears in these exams. This year they announced the recruitment for the Review Officer & Assistant Review Officer posts. Now they are invite the eligible applicants for the typing test which is scheduled from 16th to 27th July 2016. The aspirants can download their admit card from the official site.
Mode of Receiving the Admit card:
UPPSC has given the access to candidates who are appearing for the Review Officer & Assistant Review Officer (General / Special Rectt.) posts to download their admit card directly from the official site www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Examination date: 16th to 27th July 2016
Get all the latest updates about jobs results, exams only just by subscribing our email account. Get regular updates directly in your inbox. Join us in free and stay updated.
Note: Download the UPPSC Admit card from here directly: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/AdmitCard.aspx