UPPRPB Recruitment 2017 – 18,000 PAC Constable Posts
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) had decide to fill up the various posts in different field. According to UPPRPB Recruitment Notification here is vacancy for the Constable posts. Interested candidates can apply before the last date.Age Limit,Salary Structure,Selection Process can be grabbed from the below page for more detailed information about the UPPRPB Recruitment visit the official site or careeersplus.in sit.
As per the official notification of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board there is vacancy for the Constable posts interested candidates can apply now.
Have a look on – UP Rojgar Mela
The candidates should have 12th /Diploma or Degree in respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.can apply for the above posts.
Age Limit To Apply For UPPRPB Jobs:
The candidates have to be within the specified age limits to qualify for final selection. The maximum age limit for the computer operator posts is 18 yrs.The upper age limit has been fixed at the time interview. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to SC, ST, and other eligible category candidates only.
The UPPRPB officials will conduct the various tests candidates have to clear all the rounds.
- Merit list
- Physical Fitness Tests
- Certificate verification
- Physical Standards Test
- Medical Test
Minimum Heights for Both Males and Females are as follows:
|General/ OBC/ SC||168 cm||152 cm|
|ST Candidates||160 cm||147 cm|
Chest for Male candidate is as follows:
|General/ OBC/ SC||79-84 cm (Minimum 5 cm expansion is required)||Not Applicable|
|ST Candidates||77-82 cm (Minimum 5 cm expansion is required)||Not Applicable|
Weight for Applicant is as follows:
|General/ OBC/ SC/ ST||Minimum 40 Kg.||Not Applicable|
The selected candidates will get the good amount of salary from the officials of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board.
How to Apply For UPPRPB Posts:
- UPPRPB accepts applications submitted only by the online mode.
- First, You have to open the official website at the following link –http://www.uppbpb.gov.in
- The application has to be submitted in 3 steps including registration, fee payment, and application form submission.
- In the first step, Click the ‘Candidate’s Registration’ link and fill in all the details.
- Submit the registration form and download the registration slip.
- Take a print out of this slip and keep it safe for personal record.
- In the second step, Make online payment of the specified fee amount.
- After that, Fill in the application form and upload the scans of pass part size photo and signature in the specified formats and sizes.
- Next, You have to Click ‘View the Application Form’ link to verify and confirm the details.
- Finally, Click the ‘Submit’ link to send the application form to recruitment board.
- Take a print out of the filled in application form for future reference.
The Last Date to apply for the above Posts will update soon…..