UPPCL Admit Card 2016:
The UPPCL admit card will shortly be made available on its official website Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited or UPPCL. The organisation which is seeking recruitment had earlier published an advertisement inviting candidates for the post of Technician ( Grade-II ). Here the total number of seats available is 2277. As per the advertisement the candidates enrolled under this positions are subjected to attend the selection process proposed by UPPCL according to which the first round is of a written test. The candidates successfully qualifying the Written Test round will be promoted to the next round of interview where the selection will be made by the selection committee elected by the organisation. The candidates are required to download the hall ticket from the website of UPPCL in order to attend the test. The official website of UPPCL is www.uppcl.org.
Name of the Organisation/Company – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited.
Name of the exam – UPPCL Technician Grade- II Written Test, Assistant Accountant
Category – Admit card
Status – Released
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is one of the efficient electricity supply unit in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The organisation provides equitable and cost based tariff. The organisation provides many tariff based on different needs. The Organisation had published notification for the recruitment of Technician Grade-II. According to the UPPCL Admit Card 2016, the organisation will be posting the admit card for the written test tentative in the first week of November 2016. The Written Test are scheduled to be conducted between 11th November to 14th November 2016. The candidate must retrieve the respective admit card in order to be able to attend the test. The date of examination as prescribed in the UPPCL Admit Card 2016 is between 11th November to 14th November across various exam centres in the state.
Check Here – UPPCL Recruitment
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2016:
Direct Link for Download – http://22.214.171.124/esc1610/Default.aspx
How to Download UPPCL Admit Card 2016:
The instructions to undertake as per UPPCL Admit Card 2016 on how to download it from the official website has been listed below. The Applicants who have registered for the test must download the same in order to attend the test.
- The very first step is to visit the official website of UPPCL which is www.uppcl.org
- The next step is to click on the Advertisement Link that says “Advt 08/Vsa/2016/Tg-2 for the position of Technician Grade – II.”
- The candidates are required to select the option appropriate post after which they will have to click on proceed button.
- On the redirected page, the candidates will be prompted to enter the basic credentials required to retrieve the official admit card
- The candidates will be asked to enter the login details date of birth and security code and then click on submit button
- Hence the UPPCL admit card 2016 will be displayed.
- The applicants can download the UPPCL admit card 2016 on the desktop however they must take the printout of the admit card in order to be produced during the examination and famous preserved until the results are declared.
In case if the candidates forgot the password following are the instructions to be undertaken-
- If the candidate has forgot the password they might not be able to retrieve the admit card
- During the login they must click on the forgot password button given on the screen and that the name is entered the email ID with active to receive the code to reset the password.
- The candidates are required to open the email id and then copy paste the code and click on reset password to reset your password.
- And then the candidates will be able to retrieve the admit card successful.
With regards to the official UPPCL admit card 2016 notification the following are the dates which have been deemed as important –
|Admit Card Availability||First Week of November|
|Written Test||11th to 14th November 2016|
The official portal of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is www.uppcl.org
Login here to download the Admit Card – http://126.96.36.199/uppcl/Home/Applicationsform.aspx