UP Urdu Teacher Recruitment 2017 – 4000 Posts – Moallim e Urdu Degree Holders Eligible – Apply Online – Last Date – 13th Jan, 2017
Are you a proficient Urdu speaker with teaching skills? Then you have landed on the right web page! The education department of UP is hiring about 4000 Urdu teachers for various districts as per the official press release. The government directives state that graduates with TET along with Moallim e Urdu degree holders are equally eligible for these vacant positions. Both BTC and special or Vishisht BTC aspirants can apply for the latest teaching positions, as per the UP Urdu Teacher Recruitment 2017 advertisement. Eligible aspirants have to submit the online applications at the earliest possible date, after reading the official terms of reference. The following page with relevant details on Urdu teacher vacancy has been posted and updated by our dedicated website team.
UP Urdu Teacher Jobs Vacancy Details:
The UP Urdu Teacher Recruitment 2017 advertisement tabulates the following vacancy details –
|Post Title||Total Posts||Locations|
|Urdu Teacher||4000||Aligarh, Amethi, Pratapgarh, Mirzapur, Sitapur, Varanasi, etc.,|
The teaching posts are open to aspirants with Urdu proficiency, communication skills, interest and enthusiasm for teaching at schools. Graduates, TET BTC qualifiers, and Moallim e Urdu degree holders are eligible to apply for these posts.
Since, reservation and relaxation rules are applied during selection, all aspirants should be able to submit supporting documents to prove their community, caste, disability, Ex-servicemen, etc.,. Only certificates issued by authorised departments and organizations from state or centre are acceptable .
Check here – UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment
As per the Urdu Teacher Recruitment 2017 advertisement, The age criteria are as follows –
- Teacher post aspirants have to be between 18 to 32 years of age.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is given only to SC,ST, OBC, etc., candidates from reservation groups.
The online applications are verified for eligibility in terms of education, teachers training certificate, age, etc., The selection procedure includes the following steps –
- Short listed candidates who are considered suitable have to come for later rounds of selection.
- Written test and/or personal interviews are conducted to choose the right candidates for the Urdu teaching posts.
- Merit in academic life and performance in teachers training course are given preference by the selection team.
Check Now – State Govt Jobs
As per the Urdu Teacher Recruitment 2017 advertisement, The assistant Urdu teachers are eligible for an attractive monthly salary within the prescribed pay band along with additional admissible allowance in the form of grade pay.
How to Apply UP Urdu Teacher Recruitment:
The interested aspirants can apply for the Urdu teacher posts as per these guidelines –
- Urdu Graduates with BTC, TET eligibility are qualified to apply for these posts.
- Moallim e Urdu Degree Dharaks are also qualified as per the amended rules.
- Aspirants can use the below provided links to submit their online applications.
- Click the appropriate links to open new pages with official terms and application data form.
- Read the official instructions and fill in the data form with correct details.
- Upload any scans that are specified as mandatory, such as photo and signature.
- Make the online fee payment and complete the application submission process.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference or personal storage.
As per the Urdu Teacher Recruitment 2017 advertisement, The following significant dates have to be noted –
|Date Of Press Release||20th December, 2016|
|Start Date For Online Application||30th December, 2016|
|Last Date For Fee Payment||11th January, 2017|
|Last Date For Online Application Submission||13th January, 2017|
|Application Form Correction Dates||16th – 18th January, 2017|
The following important links have to be checked regularly for updates – http://upmsp.nic.in/
The aspirants can submit their online applications at the link – http://upbasiceduparishad.gov.in/