UP Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2018–19
Students who were waiting to take admissions in class 7th and 9th in Sainik School can now apply for UP Sainik School Lucknow Admission against the UP Sainik School Notification. The selected candidates will have to qualify in the Entrance Exam consisting one question paper and three interview sessions based on the merit. Aspirants who are interested in the admission must read the relevant information given below before applying. You can lean about the eligibility criteria, fees structure, exam pattern, exam centres, and method of applying online and important dates. So understand all the points thoroughly before applying.
The best part about UP Sainik School is that the students who will secure the first 3 positions in the annual examination will receive a Scholarship of Rs.10, 000/ 8,000/ 6,000 by the management committee of the school. So why to delay when you can avail these benefits most comfortable. Appear for the UP Sainik School Entrance Exam which is going to be held on the scheduled date. Check their official website and stay updated about the latest notifications available about the admission.
UP Sainik School Lucknow Admission:
One of the most important aspect of Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2018-19 is that only girl students can take admission in class 9th whereas boys can take admission in class 7th only. As this is one of the noted and prominent English medium school across Lucknow here are some eligibility criteria that students must follow.
Candidates who wish to grab this opportunity of studying in UP Sainik School will have to fulfill all the norms that are discussed below:
- Should have cleared 6th and 8th standard for taking admission in class 7th and 9th respectively from a recognized board.
- Father of the student must be domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
III. Date of Birth Application is welcomed from boys & girls born between the following dates:
- For Class IX : Students should born between 2nd July 2004 to 1st July 2006
- For Class VII : Students should born between 2nd July 2006 to 1st Jan 2008
Shortlisted candidates will have to deposit fees for the admission purpose which is Rs.35, 000/- per annum that is Rupees 17500/- per term. Scholarship will be provided on merit basis to qualified candidates.
Candidates will have to deposit the application fees of Rs.600/- by I-Collect (SBI) or E-Challan & get the Transaction ID.
Students will be selected for the admission in Sainik School on the basis of an interview, written test and medical exam. Students must make sure that they put up their best and avail this opportunity to get admission in one of the best schools for a great career.
Pattern of Examination:
Usually 25 Cadets are selected for admission in class 9th and 50 cadets for admission in class 7th are selected every year. If you want to see your name in the shortlisted candidates then you must know about the patterns of the exam given below:
- Language ability (English & Hindi), General Knowledge and intelligence test: 150 Marks – 2 hours
- Mathematics: 150 Marks – 2 hours
Written examination will be conducted at following centres in Uttar Pradesh:
Procedure to Apply Online:
- Students will first have to visit the official web portal
- Now click on “Online Admission Form 2018-19” tab and then click on “hit Here to Apply for Admissions to Class VII & IX for the Session 2018-19…” link which is mentioned in front of ‘Applicant Registration’.
- Go through the complete information and click on “submit” button.
- Fill all the details in the form and submit the form within the given period of time.
- Submit application fee, by giving the application ID and date of birth and choose “proceed” button.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph & signature.
- Recheck everything and submit the application form. Also, take a print out of the application form.
Original documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Original Birth Certificate of the student
- Transfer Certificate from the school last attended duly countersigned by the District Inspector of school/BSA.
- Original Caste certificate of father issued by competent authority.
- Original Domicile certificate of father issued by competent authority.
- Agreement bond on Rs.50/- Special Adhesive Stamp.
- Affidavit on Rs.10/- non judicial stamp regarding Anti-ragging.
|Last Date to Apply||31/10/2017|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||02/11/2017|
|Last Date of Final Submission||04/11/2017|
|Entrance Exam Date||14/01/2018|
|Result Declaration (Tentative)||Between 25 to 30 /01/2018|
|Interview and Medical Exam Dates (Tentative)||Between 05 to 10 /02/2018|
|Final Result Date (Tentative)||Between 15 to 20 /03/2018|
|Admission in School (Tentative)||05 April to 10 20 /04/2018|
Official Website – www.upsainikschool.org