UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017- Apply For Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
India Post under Ministry of Communications has recently published an advertisement ” UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018″.candidates who had interest to take place in the UP Postal jobs have a look on the UP Postal Circle Recruitment Notification.According to official recruitment there is vacancy for the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts.Age limit,Salary Structure,Application Process can be grabbed from the below page for more detailed information about recruitment visit the official site or careersplus.in site.According to official notification 29.11.2017 is the last date to submit the Application form.
The officials had released the notification to recruit the 5314 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts.interested candidates can apply now.
The candidates who apply for the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts require the following essential qualifications as per the information provided by the UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 –
- Candidates should have passed the 10th standard.
Age Limit to Apply for UP Postal Jobs:
The UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 advertisement explicitly mentions age requirements for Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants positions. The candidates with essential qualifications must be within the age of 18 to 40 years . Age relaxation rules are as follows : OBC get 3 years with SC/ST candidates getting 5 years and Physically handicapped having 10 years age relaxation in upper-age limit only.
As per the details provided by the UP Postal Circle Recruitment Notification candidates have to attend for the Written Exam candidates who qualified in the exam will be called for the further process.
The candidates who selected for the UP Postal jobs will get good amount of impressive salary from the officials of UP Postal Department.
Application Fee :
According to official notification of UP Postal Circle Recruitment OC,BC candidates have to pay Application fee of Rs : 100/- .There is no application fee for others.
How to Apply:
As per the particulars provided by the UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 advertisement, the procedure for application to the posts of Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants posts are as follows:
- Candidates who are eligible with essential qualifications have to apply online only.
- Three step online procedure will include Application Registration, Fee Payment, and Uploading of Photograph & Signature Scans.
- Fresh candidates can visit http://indiapost.net.in/ and register first.
- Registered candidates can login and complete the other steps including editing of application or online fee payment or take a print out of e-receipt/application.
- Candidates are requested to read FAQ and How to Apply pages carefully, register or login as applicable, pay the fee, submit all contact details and scans for application, and receive registration number and mobile number to terminate procedure successfully.
The UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 advertisement mentions the following last date for application submission for above posts is.
- Starting date to apply for the above posts is : 30.10.2017
- Last Date to submit the Application Fee is : 29.11.2017
The Link for UP Postal Circle notification is at: http://indiapost.net.in/
The Link for reading material before registering is at: http://indiapost.net.in/howtoapply.php
Official Notification of UP Postal Circle Recruitment – Click Here
To Apply Online – Click Here
- Only online applications are acceptable.
- Success of Online submission does not mean all eligible criteria are fulfilled.
- Applications can be scrutinized and rejected at the discretion of Selection Committee.