UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2017-2018
UP Lekhpal Recruitment has opened notifications for the job position of Chekbandi Lekhpal Bharti for the government jobs 2017. There are 4000 vacancies available for the eligible and aspired candidates. This recruitment is going to be held by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate service selection commission. The candidates who wish to work for the ministry department have a great chance to fetch the opportunity. The interested candidates should submit the application form before the last date of the examination.
The applicants have to fill the application form by visiting the official website. The form has to be filled on or before the last date.
The job position is Chakbandi Lekhpal and the number of vacancies is 4000.
The candidates who have completed the intermediate level from a recognized or esteemed university can apply for the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission jobs.
- The minimum age restriction of the candidates applying for the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Recruitment is 18 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant who is applying for the UPSSSC vacancy is not more than 40 years of age.
- Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved or special category candidates.
The selection committee will decide the salary amount which will be an impressive amount at the time of selection and appointment.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Selection Commission will be conducting a written test and an interview round for the selection process of the posts. The applicants have to clear the written test and then the interview round in which they have to submit the appropriate documents and certificates for the verification.
Exam Pattern for the UP Lekhpal 2017:
There are 4 sections of the exam pattern in which the subject for Section A is General Hindi and subject for Section B in Mathematics. Section C consists of General Knowledge and Section D consists of Rural Development and Rural society.
The number of questions for each subject is 40 and the numbers of marks are 20. The total numbers of questions are 160 and total numbers of marks are 80.
How To Apply UP Lekhpal Jobs Vacancy:
- The first and foremost step of the interested candidates is to visit the official website which is www.upsssc.gov.in
- Move the tab towards the notifications or Advertisements which is on the left side of the homepage.
- A new page will be opened where you have to select the appropriate link related to the job.
- The candidates are required to read the instructions carefully.
- Once you fill the details properly go back to the previous page and submit applications online.
- Fill the complete details carefully and attach all the mandatory documents.
- Click on the submit button and take out the print out of the application form for future perspective.
The Lekhpal Recruitment 2017 Lists of centers are given below:
The centers are Agra, Varanasi, Allahabad, Kaushambi, Amroha, Sambhal, Chandoli, Pilibhit, Unnao, Ghaziabad, Chitrakoot, Basti, Bulandshahar, Shravasti, Lalitpur, Hathras, Amethi, Ghazipur, Bahraich, Sitapur, Bareilly,Saharanpur, Mahoba, Kanpur nagar, Muzzafar nagar, Sant Kabir nagar, Fatehpur, Kushi nagar, Lucknow, Balliaballia, Mirzapur, Kasganj, Rampur, Gonda, Pratapgarh, Kannauj, Raebareli, Gautam Budh nagar, Jaunpur, Faizabad, Shamli, Ambedkar nagar, Sant Ravidas nagar, Etah, Jalaun, Mainpuri, Mau, Azamgarh, Gorakhpur, Hapur, Banda, Kanpur Dehat, Auraiya, Lakhimpur Khiri, Shahjahanpur, Deoria, Meerut, Balrampur, Muradabad, Baghpat, Rampur, Barabanki, Mathura, Farrukhabad, Hardoi, Badaun, Jhansi, Aligarh, Maharaj Ganj, Hamirpur, Sonbhadra, Firozabad, Siddharth nagar, Etawah, Sultanpur etc.
Check Now – UPSSSC Recruitment
UP Lekhpal 2017 Exam Pattern:
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Section A||General Hindi||40||20|
|Section C||General knowledge||40||20|
|Section D||Rural Development and Rural society||40||20|
|Total||160 Questions||80 Marks|
- Please note that the last date to submit the online application form is going to be updated soon.
- Further, the details will be updated soon on the official website – Check Now