UP Home Guard Recruitment 2018
U.P. Government has issued the notification for the hiring of 25000 Home Guard in Uttar Pradesh. Aspirants can know about all the details in the UP Home Guard Recruitment 2018 notification issued. Candidates can know whether they are eligible and if they are then they can submit their application form on or before the last date. Candidates can apply through online means and fill in the form correctly by going through this write-up.
Uttar Pradesh Police Vacancy:
According to official Notification of Uttar Pradesh Police officials had released the notification for the 25000 Home Guard posts.
The UP Home Guard Recruitment 2018 notification also states the eligibility that aspirants must have for having such a post. Aspirants must have passed the 10th or the 12th standard from a reputed educational institution. Only candidates who are eligible only can apply for the recruitment.
The age requirements as described in the notification for UP Home Guard Recruitment 2018 are as follows:
- The minimum age of aspiring candidates should be 18 years.
- The maximum age limit of aspirants will be as per the norms set by the government.
- Relaxation in age should be given to deserving candidates as per the government rules applicable.
UPPSC Recruitment 2017 – Click Here
The notification for UP Home Guard Recruitment 2018 also describes the selection procedure that is followed. The selection will be done on the basis of written examination, physical measurement tests, and personal interview. The final selection will be done on the basis of the collective marks that are obtained by aspirants in all these rounds.
The pay scale of the selected candidates will be attractive and satisfying as per the rules of U.P. Government. The performance of the candidates will also determine the other allowance that selected candidates will be entitled to.
UP Rojgar Mela 2017-2018 – Click Here
How To Fill Up The Application Form:
The below steps need to be followed by aspirants to fill up the application form:
- The aspirants need to log in to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotional Board which is uppbpb.gov.in.
- At the home page aspirants need to select the appropriate link for Uttar Pradesh Police HG Recruitment
- Candidates must carefully read the notification and find out if they are eligible for the post according to the notification.
- If they find themselves to be eligible by all means then they must fill up the application form carefully.
- There are certain required documents and certificates which need to be uploaded along with the application. The documents and certificates need to be scanned and uploaded properly so that the application is not rejected.
- Aspirants must check whether the form is filled properly and the attachments made as asked for before hitting the submit button.
- Aspirants must keep a hard copy of the application form for future use.
Last date to submit application form: As soon as possible
The official website of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotional Board which is uppbpb.gov.in
For UP Police Recruitment – Click Here
Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Colleges – Click Here