UP Health Department Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement of the Post of Health Worker
As per the latest advertisement released by UP Health Department Recruitment 2017, the organization has welcomed applications for the job position of Health Worker. According to the notice, the total openings available is 5628 No’s. The aspirants who are interested can submit their application as per the method prescribed in the advertisement. The applicants are required to fulfil at least the given eligibility criteria and those who meet the criteria can apply accordingly. The aspirants will be awarded salary in the pay band 5,200/- to 20,200/- plus Grade pay which is mentioned below. He/she must be between 18 to 40 years of age in order to be eligible. The interested candidates can find the Application Form on www.uphealth.up.nic.in. The participants are required to follow the procedure given below in order to apply online. The due date is 30th December 2016 after which no applications will be accepted.
UP Health Department Jobs Vacancy Details:
With regards to the UP Health Department Recruitment 2017 notification, following are the vacancy details –
|Particulars||Number of Vacancies|
|Health Worker||5,628 No’s|
The candidates who are eager to apply for the post of Health Worker must have completed at least 10th std pr jSC pr Two Years Woman Health Worker Training Course from a well known University/Institution or Board.
The age limit for the post of Health Worker as propounded in UP Health Department Recruitment 2017 is between 18 to 40 years as on 01st July 2016. The relaxation period will be granted for categories such as SC/ST/OBC as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
The applicants who will be shortlisted after undergoing selection process will be provided with salary in the pay band 5,200/- to 20,200/- plus 2,000/- Grade Pay. The participants will get benefits and allowances that are permissible to the job position.
The Uttar Pradesh UP Health Department 2017 has furnished details on the mode of assortment that will be deployed in order to shortlist suitable candidates. The first round will be of Written Test which will be an objective based examination. The applicants will have to qualify the test in order to be promoted to the next stage of Interview. The Interview will be monitored by the selection panel comprising of official from the Uttar Pradesh Health Department. The final merit list of selected candidates will be released on its official site for which the link is given below.
The Application Fee for General Category is 100/- which must be paid through Indian Postal Order drawn in the favor of Director General, UP Health Department, Lucknow. The applicants under SC/OBC/ST category will get 50/- as application fee.
How to Apply:
The procedure on how to apply for the advertised post of Health Worker as per the UP Health Department Recruitment 2017 is mentioned below –
- Enter the web address www.uphealth.up.nic.in which is the official site for UP Health Department Recruitment 2017.
- The next instruction is to select “News and Events” on the homepage and choose the appropriate advertisement amidst the list available to read the official advertisement.
- Here the application form is available which is required to be retrieved in pdf format.
- Now start filling up the application form as per prompted.
- Make sure that you don’t fill incorrect or forged or canvassed details in any form as it may results in form rejection and similar for application with incomplete details.
- Now attach few passport sized photo and perform signature on the application wherever needed.
- The next step is to attach testimonials and certificates supporting the qualification of the applicant’s, his/her experience, age and address proof, caste and community, etc and submit only the photocopies and not original documents.
- Enclose it in an envelope with subject line subscripted stating the Application for the post of Health Worker and mention the address where it is required to be posted and hand it over to Indian Postal order.
Postal Address –
Directorate of Health & Family Welfare,
09 Jagat Narayan Road,
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
- Before submission, take a printout of duly filled application for future use.
With regards to the Important Dates mentioned in the UP Health Department Recruitment 2017 are as followed –
|Closing Date for submission of Application Form||30th December 2016|
Uttar Pradesh Health Department Recruitment Notification- Download Now