UP CPAT Counselling Dates 2017-2018
Candidates who have qualified in the UP Combined Pre Ayush Test will be eligible for the next round that is UP CPAT Counselling as the UP CPAT Counselling Dates are disclosed. UP CPAT Counselling will include fee payment, counseling process, seat allotment and document verification. Well, candidates need to register themselves for UP CPAT Counselling Round I and Round II and after registration, candidates can download UP CPAT allotment letter. Candidates can now get admissions in BUMS, BAMS, and BHMS courses after clearing in the UP CPAT Counselling 2017. Candidates can learn more about the UP CPAT Seat allotments which will be conducted on UP CPAT Counselling Schedule mentioned in the table below. Go through all the relevant points mentioned in this article about the UP CPAT Counselling Dates.
Important UP CPAT Counselling Dates:
|Events for UP CPAT Counselling||Important UP CPAT Counselling Dates|
|Online Choice Filling (Off Campus)||13-10-2017 to 16-10-2017|
|Online Registration (Off Campus)||13-10-2017 to 15-10-2017|
|First Verification and Seat Confirmation||22-10-2017 to 24-10-2017|
|First College Allotment (Off Campus)||17-10-2017|
|Second College Allotment||25-10-2017|
|Allotment Letter Download||29-10-2017 onwards|
|Mop Up Counseling||29-10-2017 to 31-10-2017|
|Second Verification and Seat Confirmation||26-10-2017 to 27-10-2017|
Steps for Registration:
Step 1 – Registration
- Firstly, candidates will have to login to the official website
- After the home page gets displayed, click on a suitable link for registration.
- Make sure you fill the Registration Form carefully and upload all the relevant certificates / documents required.
- Applicants who are interested in the choice filling process will have to register themselves by paying Rs. 1000/- as a non-refundable counseling fee online. Log in with your roll number and generate the verification code.
- You will get the verification code sent on your registered mobile number and email of the candidate.
The following candidates are eligible for choice filling
- OBC candidates from state rank 1 to 11967
- General category candidates from state rank 1- 9973
- SC candidates from state rank 1 to 11943
- All eligible sub category candidates
- ST candidates from state rank 1 to 11661
Step 2: Choice Filling
- Candidates have applied for counselling will have to fill their choices according to their preferences.
- Candidates must fill large number of choices of college in the descending order of preference.
- Candidate can rearrange the choices for number of times till the final submission.
- You can also take the a print out of the submitted choices
- Once locked, the choices filled by the candidate in CPAT 2017 cannot be changed
Step 3: College Allotment (Round 1)
- College allotment will be done strictly depending on the overall rank of the candidate based on the performance in CPAT 2017 also the colleges she/he selects
- Seat allotment result will be found on the candidate login
- All allotments would be provisional and subject to verification of documents
Step 4: UP CPAT Counseling letter download (Round 1)
- Candidates must download their counseling letter and report for verification with all other original certificates / documents.
- Students will also have to submit option if they wish to participate in up gradation process or will retain the allotted college before downloading the counseling letter.
- All the details regarding the venue, fee submission and reporting time will be given in this counseling letter.
Step 5: Verification and Seat Confirmation (Round 1)
After downloading the counselling letter candidates will have to report at the counseling venue for seat confirmation, document verification and fee submission. Make sure you report at the prescribed place and time.
What will be the Seat Confirmation Fee?
- The General category candidates will have to submit a bank draft of Rs. 19000/-
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST and OBC Categories will be submitting a bank draft of Rs. 15000/-
- Applicants who have been allotted private college will submit a bank draft of Rs. 50000/-
Required Documents for UP CPAT Counselling:
- UP CPAT Admit Card
- UP CPAT Counselling Letter
- Mark sheet of High School.
- Proper category certificate (if applicable)
- Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License,
- Intermediate mark sheet for eligibility.
- Sub-category certificate (if applicable)
- Address Proof or Photo ID (any one of the following)
- Bank draft of seat confirmation fee
- Candidates will have to attend UP CPAT Document Verification along with all required documents and certificates.
- Make sure you have the below stated documents in original because the candidates who fail to produce the originals will be declared as disqualified. So to avoid issues later, stuff all the documents before reaching the counselling venue.
|Venue for Document Verification and Fee Submission||National Homeopathic Medical College, Viraj Khand, (Near Hanemann Chauraha) Gomti Nagar, Lucknow.
Institute of Tourism Studies, New Campus, Lucknow University, Janki Puram, Lucknow.
|Venue for Mop Up Counselling:||Institute of Tourism Studies, New Campus, Lucknow University, Janki Puram, Lucknow|
Official Website – http://cpatup2017.in/
Have a look on Some Imp Links
|UP CPAT Application Form||UP CPAT Syllabus|
|UP CPAT Answer Key||Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh|