UP CPAT Application Form 2018
The candidates who are willing to get the admission in the Undergraduate Pharmaceutical courses like BAMS, BHMS, and BUMS should fill in the UP CPAT application form 2018. Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth and Varanasi is going to conduct this exam which is to be held in the year 2018. The applicants who are interested to get admission in the courses like BAMS, BHMS, and BUMS should have knowledge about the syllabus, fee details and the registration process etc.
The UPCAT is offering the Undergraduate courses like BAMS, BHMS, BUMS.
Eligibility for the exam UPCPAT exam 2018:
- The candidates should check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form of the UPCPAT exam:
- The candidate must be a local resident of the state Uttar Pradesh.
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 17 years.
- The candidates must have cleared 12th class from a reputed institute or University.
- UP CPAT availability including previous year statistics:
- For the BAMS course, the state college available seats are 320 seats and Private college available seats are 4290 seats.
- For the BUMS course, the state college available seats are 80 seats and Private college available seats are 650 seats.
- For the BHMS course, the state college available seats are 300 seats and Private college available seats are 200 seats.
Fee Details for UP CPAT details:
- The candidates who are interested in filling the application form for UP CPAT exam 2018 or candidates who have already applied should know the fees structure of the exam. Before filling the application form the applicant needs to pay an application amount and the amount is according to the category.
- For the General and OBC class, the amount is Rs 2000/-
- For the SC and ST class of candidates, the amount is Rs 1000/-
- The application amount can be submitted through online mode or the amount can be credited through credit card, Debit card or through net banking services.
Selection Procedure for UP CPAT exam 2018:
The selection procedure for the exam is done on the basis of the score in the examination that is conducted.
Exam pattern for the UP CPAT 2018:
- The subject Biology consists of 45 questions and comprises of 4 marks each.
- The subject Chemistry consists of 45 questions and comprises of 4 marks each.
- The subject Physics consists of 45 questions and comprises of 4 marks each.
- The subject Botany consists of 45 questions and comprises of 4 marks each.
- The time allotted for the subjects is 3 hours and the standard of Questions is 12th level. The type of Questions is an Objective type.
- There will be positive marking for every correct answer and for every negative marking 1 mark will be deducted.
UP CPAT Syllabus:
The syllabus for the UP CPAT exam comprises of 12th standard and the questions are based on the 12th class. So the applicants should go through the 12th class syllabus thoroughly before appearing for the exam.
UP CPAT 2018 Exam Centers:
The UP CPAT exams centers are Agra, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, and Lucknow. The contender needs to fill three options while filling the application form. The examination centers will be allotted according to the choices made by the applicant and considering the applicants who have opted for a particular city.
The mandatory documents and fields that are to be filled in the application form 2018:
E-mail id, a Mobile number where all the details are sent to this number, scanned signatures in JPEG format, Photocopies in JPEG format, Right-hand thumb impression, and High school marks certificates, id proof (Aadhar card, Voter id, Driving License, Passport), and Caste certificates if any.
How to Apply for UP CPAT Exam:
- The initial step is to log in to the official website of the UP CAT exam
- Once you reach the home page click on the Registration tab.
- A new page will get opened with an online registration form.
- Fill in the complete details along with the email-id and mobile number.
- As soon as you submit all the details with the form you will get an email on the registered email id.
- You need to save the registration details cautiously.
- Procedure to fill the application form:
- Enter the official link and open the application form and fill your credentials.
- Enter the details, address, qualification details and education details.
- Upload the testimonials and enter the test center from the choice.
- Verify the details and pay the application fees amount and click on the submission tab.
- The next step is to take a print of the form for future use.
Download here – UP CPAT Syllabus
Admit Card for the Exam:
It is mandatory that the candidate should bring the hall ticket along in the exam. The applicant can download the Admit card from the official link of the exam UP CPAT September 2018.
Download Here – UP CPAT Answer Key
UP CPAT Results:
The authorities will declare the Result of the exam in October 2018.
UP CPAT 2018 Important Dates:
|Online Application Forms submission||September 2018|
|Last Date of Form Submission||September 2018|
|Admit Card Download by candidates from||September 2018|
|Date of Entrance Examination||October 2018|
|Declaration of Answer Key||October 2018|
|Applications invited for scrutiny of answer key||October 2018|
|Declaration of Result||October 2018|
|Counselling||October 2018 onwards|
Official Website for UP CPAT – Click Here