UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment 2016 – 32000 Physical Instructor Vacancies
A very new job related advertisement has been transmitted by Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad in order to let know the candidates that there are vacancies in the department. This information can be found online once an individual types in the keyword UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment 2016, at www.upbasiceduparishad.gov.in can be logged in for knowing more. There are in total 32000 seats which they have in court for which the applicants have to compulsorily go through written examination or interviews. The applications must be submitted as soon as possible with all the documents to mark one’s interest in applying for the posts. The application must have contact details about the applicant and career plus can be logged in for knowing more about the Instructor post.
Vacancy Details and Required Qualification:
Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad has notified in their endorsement about the seat they have vacancy for also given below has information about number of seats vacant, with the required qualification they must have in order to be considered legit and be counted for the process,
|Name of the Post||Total Number of seats||Required Qualification|
|Physical Instructor||32000 seats||Applicant must have been a Graduate.
Graduation must be done from either of the subjects B.P.Ed OR C.P.Ed D.P.Ed
The above qualification must be from a recognized University.
- One must submit equal documents with the forms and specify for the post they are applying for.
According to the proclamation transmitted by Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad they have given below the age range they consider acceptable to be elected on the post of Physical Instructor,
- Applicant must belong to the range specified and submit proper certificates to prove their age.
- If they need to have some relaxations, they have to submit documents which. Will prove them some help to get some of the relaxation.
Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad has notified in their endorsement and stated that, one has to go through following mode of selection,
Applicant will be selected through either one of written examination or interview. Applicants will be informed by texts or messages online or from the premises that when are the process going to begin. The website will also be updated. One has to reach the venue on time, and have to be prepared. Then the questions in either of the exam, will only test one’s knowledge about what they know exactly about the post or do they fill in properly as per the requirements in the post, whether or not the post will be justified by them. Then markings will be done and a list will be prepared which will be out on a date, and must be checked for one’s name in the selection.
After one is selected in the rounds taken by the Board, they will be given a handsome pay which is notified below,
- For the Physical Instructor post applicants will be paid 7000 INR for the first tenure of 7 months.
- Increments after the 7th month or allowances are all subjected as per the information by the Department.
How to Apply:
According to the proclamation transmitted by Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad they have given some of the steps which one has to follow to get the application format and details,
- One has to make sure they go on www.upbasiceduparishad.gov.in
- On the homepage, one is free to navigate any detail they need to find.
- Notifications and instructions about the post can be read as well.
- Since, one has to apply for Physical Instructor they have to select the proper link
- There will be different links flashing on screen, which will be given in Hindi which can also be translated.
- On clicking links, the application will appear which has to be downloadable or can be edited.
- The user can edit their information as per requirement which have all their Personal details qualification detail, proofs, what they scored, etc.
- The application will let the user know that they need to attach their documents which should be done by scanning
- After scanning, application must be signed and photographs must be attached.
- If one is from special class, and is in the hope to get some relaxation, they must provide detail of the same.
- The edited copy must be proof read.
- The copy must be printed for further use.
Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad has notified in their endorsement and they have given the following list of dates, which shall not be missed,
|1.||Commencement of form filling process||24/10/2016|
|2.||Deadline of form filling||9/11/2016|
|3.||Last date one can fill their fee up to||11/11/2016|
|4.||Last day to edit the form||21/11/2016-23/11/2016|
This is the official website link: www.upbasiceduparishad.gov.in