UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017:
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has released a latest job notification titled as UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment. Candidates interested in teacher jobs in Uttar Pradesh need to apply the 68,500 vacant posts of Sahayak Adhyapak. UP Basic Education board is inviting applications from those aspirants who want to enhance their career in Government Teacher Job in Uttar Pradesh. For shortlisting of the candidates organization is going to conduct UP TET examination and interview for filling up the vacant posts. Candidates are advised to apply against UP Sahayak Adhyapak Bharti by submitting online application form before the closing date will be updated soon.
|Name Of The Organization||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board|
|No. Of Vacancies||68,500|
|Required Qualification||Stated below|
|Selection Process||TET (Teacher eligibility Test)|
|Mode Of Applying||Online|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||Will be updated soon|
UP Teacher Posts Vacancy:
As per the official notification below mentioned are the vacancies:
Assistant Teacher: 68,500 Posts
Candidates who are willing to apply Assistant Teacher posts must have passed degree and B.Ed degree from the recognized organization
Age Limit for UP Assistant Teacher Jobs:
- As per the official notification for the UP Assistant teacher jobs candidates should have minimum 21 years and maximum as per the govt norms
- Age relaxation will be considered for the SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the govt norms
UP Sahayak Adhyapak Salary:
Aspirants who got selected for the post of Assistant teacher will get a handsome amount of monthly salary with other benefits as per the govt of India.
As stated in the official notification UP Assistant Teacher recruitment selection will be made on the performance of the candidates Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) will be held in various centers in Uttar Pradesh. Candidates qualified in TET will called for the Interview final round of selection process.
Steps to Apply Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates should visit official web portal of the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board – www.upbasiceducationboard.in
- Select “News and Event” section given at the right side on your Home page.
- A new page will appear on your screen select appropriate link for UP Sahayak Adhyapak Bharti 2017 notification
- A PDF file will appear read it carefully
- After reading PDF file you are required to hit “Apply Online” tab
- Application form will appear on your computer screen and fill the details asked in the application form
- Also you are required to attach scanned copy of original documents and certificates along with passport size photograph and signature
- At last you have to hit “submit” tab and also take print out of the same for future use.
Check Updated Links
Last date to Apply for the above jobs will update soon.
Official website of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board – www.upbasiceducationboard.in