University Grant Commission Exam Time Table 2017
The University Grant Commission Exam Time Table 2017 Notification is released online for the convenience of participating students. Candidates interested in becoming lecturers and junior research fellows (JRFs) can check the NET schedule without any further delay. The exam is conducted twice every year in June and December with the help of CBSE and CSIR. The time table is released during March and September every year using the online portal and offline media. The students who are appearing for the upcoming NET are advised to check the schedule during the time table releasing months. The relevant pages of online portal can also be bookmarked for quick reference in the future.
Name of the Council/University: University Grant Commission
Name of the Exams: National Eligibility Test (NET), UGC – CSIR NET
Category: Time Table
Status: Released online
Official Website: http://www.ugc.ac.in/
About University Grant Commission:
University Grant Commission (UGC) is a statutory body established by the Indian Government to promote healthy standards in higher education. UGC has six regional centres along with its headquarters in New Delhi. UGC’s main functions include allocation of grants, assisting Central-State coordination in educational matters, and improvement of overall standards in education, examinations and research activities in higher learning. UGC conducts the annual NET or National Eligibility Test for selecting eligible lecturers and research scholars. The NET
exams are conducted in coordination with CBSE and CSIR for various subjects such as Humanities (including languages), Sciences & Technology, Life Sciences, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences. The exam schedule is updated on the online portal to assist all the participants in conforming the exact dates, time and venue of test.
How To Check University Grant Commission Exam Time Table 2017:
The Time Table for NET exams can be checked using the following sequence of guidelines –
- First, You have to open the official website at the following link – http://www.ugc.ac.in/
- After that, Scroll down the home page to the bottom part.
- Select the ‘For Students’ section on the left hand side of the page.
- Click the ‘About Net’ link for NET Schedule.
- Registered candidates can login by clicking the ‘UGC NET Online’.
- Fill in correct Email ID and Password and click ‘Login’ link
- Check the time table for the upcoming entrance test for Indian Nationals.
- The test is qualifying in nature and merit candidates secure lectureships and research fellowships on the basis of their NET scores.
- Download the time table and take print out for easy reference.
- Make a personal record or book mark relevant pages for checking exam dates in future.