University Grant Commission Results 2017
The University Grant Commission Results 2017 notification has been released for the benefit of candidates who appeared for NET. The results can be checked online by the eligible and registered candidates using their roll number, and login credentials such as email id and password. The provisional list of qualifiers in NET is released under the supervision of the NET Bureau Head for various exam sessions with active links based on month, date, and year of NET entrance. The results sheet displays the roll numbers of qualifiers for both JRF and lecturer positions, in the PDF file format. The interested students can download and take hard copies of relevant result sheets for future reference. The e-certificates can be subsequently downloaded using the user profile details that were provided while submitting the online applications.
Name of the Council/University: University Grant Commission
Name of the Exam: CBSE NET Exam, NET CSIR Exam
Status: Released Online
Official Website: http://www.ugc.ac.in/
About University Grant Commission:
University Grant Commission is the Central Government body that oversees higher education across India. The administrative staff, regional offices, inter-university centres, and other national facilities are the backbone of the organization. The UGC’s online portal provides complete lists of different types of universities including the fake ones. The students who appear for NET entrance are provided assistance online in the form of online applications, exam time tables, curriculum, results, question papers, mark sheets, etc., The qualifying criteria and cut off percentages determine the eligibility of participants for lectureships and research fellowships. Additional details are available online along with login feature for registered users with email id and password.
How to Check University Grant Commission Results 2017:
The results for NET entrance examinations can be verified using the following steps –
- First you have to open the official website at the following link –http://www.ugc.ac.in/
- After that, scroll down the home page till you see the ‘For Students’ link at bottom.
- You have to select the ‘About NET’ link and click it.
- On the newly opened page, Click the ‘N E T Exam Results’ link.
- Select the results link based on the month, date, and year of examination.
- The results sheet is displayed on the next page in PDF format.
- Check your roll number from the list of qualifiers for confirmation.
- Click the ‘UGC Net Exam Marks list ‘ and select the link based on month, date, and year of NET exam.
- On newly opened page, fill in your correct roll number and year and term of NET Exam session.
- Click the ‘submit’ link after that to open the marks sheet page.
- View the merit scores that ensures JRF or lecturer positions in various universities and colleges.
- Take print out of the results and mark sheets for personal record or future reference.
For the Latest Information visit official link – http://www.ugc.ac.in/
University Grant Commission Results:
|D.S.Kothari Fellowship Selected & Unsuccessful Candidates List|
|NET JRF and Eligibility for Lectureship Results|
|(UGC) NET(National Elgibility Test) Result June 2012|
|National Educational Testing(NET) Results 2012|
|National Eligibility Test Held On 26th June 2011 Results|