United Bank of India PO PET Call Letter 2016 Notification:
As per the United Bank of India PO PET Call Letter 2016 advertisement, The successful candidates who are admitted for Pre-Exam training, or PET, for Probationary Officer vacancies can now collect their call letters online by downloading them. The training is being provided only for the post of PO or Probationary Officers who are in the JMG Scale – I. The selection of candidates will be done depending on the success in online examination to be conducted in August. The selected candidates will then have to undergo a training of one year which includes 3 months of internship. The successful candidates will also get a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance, and subsequently inducted into UBI at one of their branches.
UBI informs all the candidates who successfully applied that the selection process is underway and the call letters are being issued for Pre-Exam trainees for online examination which decides the selection for PO posts. The candidates who are selected will have to collect their call letter, undergo training, and appear for the online examination for admission into PG program. The appointment is for successful trainees, and the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance course is being offered in collaboration with the NIIT-IFBI, which is a premier institution that is well-known for offering training and academic study in a pioneering manner.
Pre – Examination Training (PET) Call Letter & Date Of Issue:
As per the United Bank of India PO PET Call Letter 2016 advertisement, the United Bank of India informs all eligible candidates who applied for PO post that candidates have been selected for Pre-Exam training, and the following information can be used for perusal:
Name of the Bank: United Bank Of India
Name of the Exam: Online Exam For Admission To Postgraduate Diploma in Banking & Finance
Category: Call Letter For Pre-Exam Training
Status: Released on 21/07/2016
Official Portal of UBI: http://www.unitedbankofindia.com/english/Homepage.aspx
Link for PO Recruitment: http://www.unitedbankofindia.com/English/Recruitment.aspx
United Bank of India:
The United Bank of India, or UBI for short, is a major nationalized bank offering financial and banking services everywhere in India. The UBI offers retail, corporate, and international banking services. It is one of the largest banks in India owned by the Government and has offices in different parts of the World including China, UK, Australia, and the Middle East. It has thousands of branches spread all over India, offering loans for small and medium industries. The bank has a well-defined corporate vision to offer excellent services to valued customers with a mission to become a leader in Nation-building using financial means.
How to Download the PO PET Call Letter:
As per the United Bank of India PO PET Call Letter 2016 advertisement, All the selected candidates for Pre-Exam training can collect their call letters from the official website of UBI. The interested candidates can peruse and download the call letter using the following procedure:
- The candidates have to make use of internet resources for online result verification. Internet connection with good bandwidth can be used for this purpose.
- The candidate can open a browser like Chrome or IE or Firefox and access the official website at the following link: http://www.unitedbankofindia.com/english/Homepage.aspx
- The latest version of the available browser can be used for smoother presentation.
- As and when the home page is displayed, the candidate can scroll up to view the Header menu items. The link to the call letter is available under the menu item titled “Recruitment”.
- Clicking on the recruitment link will display the page for Probationary Officer Recruitment.
- All the links pertaining to the recruitment procedure are available including application, call letter, and examination details.
- The candidate can scroll down to view a link titled ” Click here to download Call Letter for Pre – Examination Training (PET) “.
- Clicking on this link will enable the candidate to download the call letter. The link will remain active and selected candidates can visit the website at any time.
- The candidates are informed that they can take a hard copy or print out of the call letter for the purpose of reference.
Direct Link for PO Call Letter: Download Here
Cut Off Marks:
As per the United Bank of India PO PET Call Letter 2016 advertisement, The Cut Off Marks are not provided. Only candidates who applied online successfully and on time have been considered for selection after careful evaluation of all the eligibility criteria that have been specifically stipulated in the earlier notification specifying application and registration norms.
As per the United Bank of India PO PET Call Letter 2016 advertisement, The Merit List is not provided. Candidates have been selected for Pre-Exam training as per the terms mentioned by the competent authority in the earlier notification inviting applications.
Selected candidates can undergo requisite Pre-Exam training and appear for the online examination to be held in August. Candidates are requested to use online resources to regularly seek updates regarding the recruitment procedure including the date and time of examination. Meritorious candidates who appear for the examination will subsequently be selected for PG Diploma training and appointment.