Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
An advertisement has been released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Officials to fill up Union Public Service Commission recruitment 2017 for JSO/Assistant Adviser Posts. Candidates who are willing to apply for Union Public Service Commission vacancies 2017 are requested to visit the official website or the careersplus.in website. It is already noted that the Union Public Service Commission which will be conducted to fill the latest vacancies with in 28-09-2017. All the very best to the candidates who are willing to apply for the UPSC vacancies. Age limit, salary structure, educational qualification, application, fee and how to apply are listed in the page below for the candidates ease.
UPSC Recruitment Details:
Post Name: JSO/Assistant Adviser Posts
Total Posts: 07 Posts.
|Post name||No. of vacancies|
|Junior Scientific Officer||05|
Educational Recruitment :
Candidates who wish to apply for the JSO/Assistant Adviser Posts in Union Public Service Commission should complete posts graduate degree from the recognized university.
- Maximum age limit is 30 years for Marketing Officer/Assistant Chemist.
- Maximum age limit is 40 years for Specialist.
How to Apply for the UPSC Jobs 2017:
Applicants who prefer to apply for the latest vacancies under the UPSC jobs notification 2017 should make sure that all the necessary documents are kept ready before applying for the latest posts under the Union Public Service Commission vacancies 2017.
- Visit the official website @ www.upsc.online.nic.in.
- Click on the “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts” tab which is available on the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “New Registration” to apply for the latest Vacancies in UPSC jobs 2017 notification.
- A fresh page the “Desired Vacancy” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply on the official website to complete the latest vacancies filling procedure under the Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2017.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
General candidates have to deposit Rs.25/- in the SBI branch as an application fee and there is no application fee for the reserved aspirants.
Candidates who selected for the above posts will get the Good salary which is mentioned below.
|Junior Scientific Officer||Rs.9300-34800/- (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600/-|
|Assistant Advisor||Rs. 15600-39100 /- + Rs. 6600/-|
Candidates are requested to send the application form before : 28-09-2017
|Download PDF for JSO||Press Here|
|Download PDF for JSO (chemistry)||Press Here|
|Download PDF for JSO (physics)||Press Here|
|Download PDF for Assistant Advisor||Press Here|
Have a look on
|IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017||NIELIT Recruitment 2017|
|GPSC Recruitment 2017||Air India Limited Recruitment|
|HSSC Recruitment 2017||MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017|