Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Marketing VP Post – Download Application Form – Last Date – 14th Feb, 2017
Union Bank of India (UBI) has released a revised notification for the above mentioned contract vacancy. The Union Bank Of India Recruitment 2017 notification invites applications for the post of Vice President in Marketing. Eligible candidates can download the application form today and submit it before the last date of 14th Feb, 2017. Our website team has collected and published the following additional details on this page –
- Vacancy Details
- Age Limits
- Selection Method
- Salary Structure
- How To Apply
- Important Dates
- Website Links
Check the below mentioned eligibility and experience and make the fee payment at UBI. You have to submit the application forms, challan form, and scans of testimonials using email service. Submit the Union Bank of India Application Form 2017 after you go through the comprehensive information provided below.
Union Bank of India Jobs Vacancy Details:
The vacancy details as per Union Bank Of India Recruitment 2017 notification are as follows-
|S. No.||Post Title||Experience|
|1||Vice President VP – Marketing||Minimum of 12 yrs. Post Qualification Experience in Marketing at Banks, NBFC, MNC, Insurance, Financial Institutions.
Analytics & Data Usage + Brand Plans
The Union Bank of India recruits experienced candidate for VP position to carry out marketing activities. The candidate has to be familiar with both traditional and innovative marketing strategies with qualities such as competitiveness, team spirit, creativity, and analytical ability.
Check here – Latest Bank Jobs
The candidate should be willing to undergo medical examination if the employment is finalised. The maximum and minimum age limits for Marketing VP post are 50 yrs. and 35 yrs. respectively.
The candidates have to ensure eligibility before they submit application forms and make mandatory fee payments. The Bank will scrutinize the documents and invite suitable candidates for personal interviews. The appointments made by the Bank are final and the selected candidate has to submit original certificates. The Pre-Employment formalities also include reference checks, medical test, and police verification. The contract period is for 2 years with maximum tenure of 3 years, on the basis of annual reviews.
As per Union Bank Of India Recruitment 2017 notification, the processing fee is tabulated here –
|Non-Refundable Fee Amount||Rs 600/-|
|Offline Payment Mode||Cash Deposit at UBI Branch Using Downloaded Challan Form|
|Online Payment Mode||NEFT – UBI Current Account No. 378901010037011 at Nariman Point (MMO) Branch with IFSC Code – UBIN0537896|
The salary structure for the Vice President (Marketing) post at UBI is listed below –
- Maximum monthly remuneration is Rs 1,75,000/-
- Annual increment is 10% of monthly salary.
- Annual performance incentives will be within 20% of annual salary excluding perks, reimbursements, and leave encashment.
- Predetermined matrixes are used to determine annual incentives and increments.
How to Apply Union Bank of India Recruitment:
- First you have to open the official website at the link – http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/home.aspx
- Next click the ‘About Us’ link at the top right corner of the page.
- One the new page, click ‘Careers’ link for information on UBI Recruitments.
- Next, click the link ‘Current openings / Recruitment Notifications’ at the bottom corner of the page.
- On the new page, Choose “NOTIFICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT AS VICE PRESIDENT (MARKETING) ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS” links.
- Go through the revised terms of reference from the official notification.
- Download and print the application form and challan receipts.
- Fill in the complete details in the application form and affix the passport size photo.
- Make the fee payment at UBI branch or use the online NEFT service.
- The NEFT payment proof should indicate UTR No. and Transaction No.
- Use BLOCK LETTERS and clear handwriting to fill in details of challan form.
- The challan receipt should have Branch Name, Sol ID, Transaction ID, and Deposit Date.
- Submit the below listed documents at the following email address – [email protected]
- Make sure you receive the confirmation email from the Bank within two days.
- The following scanned documents should be submitted by email –
- Completely filled and signed Application Form in PDF format
- Soft copy of the filled in Application Form as word file
- Birth certificate / Matriculation certificate in PDF format
- Certificates supporting Educational Qualification and Experience
- Photocopy of Application Fees Challan Receipt
As per Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 notification, The significant dates are as follows –
|Release Date Of Official Notification||30th January, 2017|
|Start Date For Downloading Application Forms||2nd February, 2017|
|Closing Date For Online Application Submission||14th February, 2017|
The links for official notifications and online application process are at – http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/abt_recruitmentaspx.aspx
|Union Bank of India SO Previous Papers||Union Bank of India SO Syllabus|
|Union Bank Of India Results||Upcoming Bank Jobs|
|Private Bank Jobs||Important Facts About Indian Banking|
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016 – Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016
Union Bank of India is one of the largest govt owned banks of India. This is also listed on the Forbes 2000 and having assets of USD 13.45 billion. with its 6909 ATMs all the bank’s divisions have networked as on 30 September 2015. The UBI was recognized on 11th November 1919 and has its headquarters at Mumbai, India. For all its Core Financial Customers, Its online Telebanking facility is also available. The Partnership Bank had 4196 divisions in India as on 31 March 2016 and to add to it, four overseas divisions. Recently it launched the UBI Credit Officer Notice to recruit the talented applicants for the latest bank jobs. The Union Bank of India has published the Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016 of 208 openings of Credit Officer, Information security Officer, Statistician, Chartered Accountant, Associate Manager, Manager and security Officer. The Union Bank of India released its online application form on unionbankofindia.co.in which is its official website.
For bank job hunters, here is fantastic news, Union Bank of India Recruitment released for 2016. Candidates looking for the latest bank jobs can use for the recruitment after checking the qualifications and the openings details. Here we discussed the entitled information in UBI Credit Officer Notification 2016. Here we have discussed about the filling up of Specialist Officer Recruitment. Registration for the Union Bank of India officer openings before May 25th, 2016. Make an application for the UBI administrator jobs and show your talent and skill. Info regarding this latest notice now available at unionbankofindia.co.in.
Union Bank of India Notification:
This very fantastic news for the applicants who are looking for Latest Bank Jobs. Interested applicants who meet the qualifications can use for this Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016. Union Bank of India (UBI) has launched the notification for 208 Specialist Officer Vacancies in the official web page of www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
Union Bank of India Vacancies:
Union Bank of India has opened Vacancies for filling up 208 Specialist Officer which as Credit Officer, Information security Officer, Statistician, Chartered Accountant, Associate Manager, Manager and security Officer Posts was published officially.
|Name of the vacancy||Vacancies||Education qualification||Age limit||Salary|
|Credit Officer||150||Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in appropriate specialization from any govt approved Board or School with minimum qualifying percentage of marks.||23 to 32||Rs. 31705 – 45950/-|
|Chartered Accountant||20||CA is must||21 to 30||Rs. 31705 – 45950/-|
|Statistician||02||Specialization in statistics||25 to 40||Rs. 31705 – 45950/-|
|Information Security Officer||02||Bachelor’s in B.E/B.Tech in appropriate specialization from any govt approved Board or School with minimum qualifying percentage of marks.||23 to 35||Rs. 31705 – 45950/-|
|Manager (Risk)||10||Post graduate specialization in finance||23 to 35||Rs. 31705 – 45950/-|
|Asst. Manager (Risk)||08||Post graduate specialization in finance||21 to 30||Rs. 23700 – 42020/-|
|Security Officer||16||Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in appropriate specialization from any govt approved Board or School with minimum qualifying percentage of marks.||21 to 35||Rs. 23700 – 42020/-|
According to different post Age Limits kindly relate official notification. As per Govt.rules, there is age relaxation for reserved class applicants.
Rs.600/- for General/OBC classification applicants. Rs.100/- for SC, ST classification applicants. The Application fee should be pay through the online process during stuffing Online Application Form. The Online Payment using Net Financial / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan.
Candidates will be selected based on efficiency in written Examination followed by a personal interview conducted by Union Bank of India (UBI).
Selection of the job seekers will be made on the basis of their efficiency in written test and meeting.
All information will be published regarding this UBI Employment 2016 on this page, applicant you will check other details with the help of this official website links.
How to Fill up Union Bank of India Application Form 2016:
Here The UBI has opened a great opportunity for all banking job lovers and fill your UBI Employment 2016 form with the help of these steps. While filling up the form, these steps may help you.
- First of all, interested applicants who want to fill this type so applicants first visit official website which is www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Then go to Careers section and select Professional Officer Advt. and read it a full notification.
- Then simply just click online form link and fill the facts which are needed in the proper execution.
- Then Upload Scanned passport size photo, and Signature and needed documents.
- After that, pay the essential application fee through the given payment method.
- Then complete the Remaining details in the given form and simply just click Submit key.
- Then download and print the loaded form for future use.
|Application start date||25th May 2016|
|End date to close the application||10th June 2016|
|Expecting exam date||08th July 2016|
For detailed notification tap on the http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/abt_recruitmentaspx.aspx