UKPSC Recruitment 2017
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission which has its acronym UKPSC is responsible for recruiting eligible candidates for various open vacancies in the state of Uttarakhand. The UKPSC recruitment 2017 advertisement was recently uploaded on its official website there by declaring vacancies for the post of Chief Fire Officer. The required qualification must be fulfilled in order to apply for the same. The organization has also listed The selection procedure which will be followed in order to shortlist suitable candidates. The mode of application is proposed by the UKPSC recruitment 2017 the last date of 04-12-2017 after which no application will be accepted.
UKPSC Jobs Vacancy Details:
With regards to the UKPSC Recruitment 2017, the commission will commence the recruitment for Chief Fire Officer Posts candidates who had interest to take place in the latest govt jobs have a look on it .
Interested candidates should have 3 Years Fire Engineering Course from the National Fire Service College, Nagpur or divisional officer course from the National Fire Service college.
As per the UKPSC recruitment notification the candidates Age limit should be in between 23 to 42 Years and Age Relaxation will be provided as per the govt rules for reserved candidates.
According to official notification the candidates who selected will be given salary in the pay scale Rs. 15600-39100 with grade pay of Rs.5400 per month.
Check Here – Government Jobs in Uttarakhand
Candidates will be conducted preliminary exam. Candidates qualified in preliminary will be called for the Screening Test.candidates who qualified in the Exam will be called for the Written Exam.Candidates qualified in written exam will be called for the personal interview conducted by the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
How to Apply UKPSC Recruitment:
The correct application procedure is essential as UKPSC will reject those applications with incorrect are fabricated details.
- Firstly the online application, as well as the advertisement, is available at www.ukpsc.gov.in.
- On Home page click on recent updates section
- A new page will open with UKPSC recruitment notification links will appear.
- Click on “Chief Fire Officer, Examination 2017, advertisement and online application form (Under Section / Module: Candidate Corner)”.Tab
- The participants can read the facial advertisement given and then click on apply online which will guide you to the online application form.
- Read the notification carefully before applying UKPSC jobs
- After reading notification if you feel you are eligible then submit the application form and pay the application fee as per the method proposed about.
- Not take the printout of the same and then submitted at the postal address prescribed on the application form.
- Retain a copy of the application form for later reference.
As per the UKPSC recruitment notification
- Closing date for submission of Online Application : 04-12-2017
- Last Date To Pay Application Fee: 07-12-2017
Official Notification of above posts – Click Here
To Apply Online – Click Here