UKPSC Admit Card 2017 – Groud B Hall Ticket
The Uttarakhand has released UKPSC Group B Admit Card for hiring Sr. Analyst Pharmaceutical officers. Candidates who are willing to apply for the Sr. Analyst Pharmaceutical through (Group B) exam can apply to the UKPSC Admit Card 2017 through the official website www.ukpsc.gov.in
The Uttarakhand has become State in the year 2000 on 9th November. This is done under the Uttar Pradesh Act 2000 which is Reorganization under Article 315 of the Indian Constitution. We are glad to inform that there are six members in the Commission. The state Public Service Commission was inaugurated in the year 2001 on March 14th. It is to be mentioned that the state PSC workings and procedures are regulated by Uttarakhand Business rules. Lok Sewa Ayog is taking care of these workings.
Check Here – PSC Recruitment
UKPSC Admit Card
|Name of Organization||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Sr. Analyst Pharmaceutical (Group B) Exam|
Aspirants can download the UKPSC Admit Card 2017 by following the below given procedure.
Contenders who are waiting for downloading the UKPSC Admit Card 2017 can click on www.ukpsc.gov.in
Procedure to Download UKPSC Hall ticket:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for the UKPSC Admit Card 2017 should login to www.ukpsc.gov.in
- After entering into the homepage click on the candidate’s’ corner tab
- You will be directed to the select “Download the letter: senior analyst Pharmaceutical (Health and Family Welfare Department)” page.
- Now “hit here to download the admit card” page.
- Kindly you should click on the “download admit card group B exam” page.
- A fresh screen will appear on your monitor click on “Hit here for download the admit card type B (screening) exams in 2016”.
- A new dialog box will be which is attested below.
- Aspirants should click on the “Submit” tab.
- Soon after submitting the application your call letter appears on your screen.
- Once check the call letter and take a print out of it for further use.
Exam Pattern for UKPSC Group B:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for the UKPSC Admit Card 2017 should follow the examination pattern given on the official website.
- The UKPSC Admit Card 2017 test will be in the form of objective type where candidates can score better marks.
- Not only objective questions there will be questions nearly about 150 in UKPSC Admit Card 2017 which carries one mark for one question.
- The UKPSC Admit Card 2017 duration is 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes the examination completion.
- Further process:
- Candidates who get qualified in the screening test will be called for the next step of interview process shortly. The candidates who get shortlisted from the interview will be the final selection.
Aspirants who are willing to get more information about the UKPSC Admit Card 2017 – Direct Link