UIIC Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the post of Administrative Officers
Job Title –
The post available by United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) for the position of Administrative Officers.
United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) has invited applicants for the post of Administrative Officers for the departments given below.
The UIIC administrative officers recruitment 2017 has issued advertisement for hiring Administrative officers’ vacancies. uiic recruitment The candidates can refer the advertisement for detailed information on the eligibility criteria, salary structure, required qualification, age limit, selection process, etc. The post available is of Administrative Officer in the department of Finance, Generalist, Actuary, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Legal, and Legal department. The date of availability and submission of form for the above given posts is between 06th May 2016 to 17th May 2016.
The candidates applying for the above said posts will be conveyed about the information regarding the Online Exams and Interviews rather through Email or SMS or through the website.
As per the advertisement published by the UIIC administrative officers recruitment 2016, the total number of posts available are 312 Nos.
Name of the Position is Administrative Officers
Following are the details of the departments and number of vacancies available.
|Name of the Department||Number of Vacancies|
|Mechanical and Electrical Engineer||15 Nos|
|Civil Engineering||05 Nos|
As per the information on Required qualification as prescribed by the UIIC administrative officers recruitment 2017
The Candidates applying for this posts must be Graduate in any discipline from any recognize Institution or University OR ay equivalent qualification which is recognized by the Central Government.
Specialist (Department number 2,3,4, & 5):
The candidate applying for any of the department mentioned above under the Specialist category must be at least Graduate in any discipline from any recognize University or Institution OR any equivalent qualification which is recognized by the Central Government.
The candidates applying for this post are required to have at least Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or Statistics or Actuarial Science, etc.
Mechanical and Electrical Engineering:
The Candidates applying for this postition are required to have at least 4 years B.E. or B.Tech in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
The candidates must possess a Law Degree from any recognized institution or University.
The candidates applying for this post are required to be at least Graduate with B.Tech or B.E. in Civil Engineering or a Graduate degree in Mechanical coupled with the at least one-year diploma in civil Engineering.
The candidates must possess any one of the degrees that are ICAI, MBA in Finance, B. Com, M. Com, Cost Accountant.
The age limit for above mentioned posts should be between 21 – 30 Years as on 31st March 2016. The candidates must have been born between 01st April 1986 and 31st Match 1995.
– The Candidates belonging to SC and ST category will be entitled to receive 5 years as relaxation period.
– The Candidates belonging to OBS Category will be entitled to receive 3 years as relaxation period in the upper limit of the age.
– The candidates belonging to PWS category will be entitled to receive 10 years as relaxation in the upper limit of the age.
The candidates applying for any of the above mentioned posts will be conducted in two phases or rounds.
– The first round will be of Online Written Examinations.
– The candidates who qualify the first round will be promoted to attend the Interview round.
The candidates who qualify both the rounds plus the assessment by the selection committee will be entitled to receive the position of Administrative Officers (AO) for their respective departments.
As per the Salary structure prescribed in the advertisement posted by UIIC administrative officers recruitment 2016, the salary structure for all the post above mentioned is a basic pay of 32,795/-. The Pay scale is 32,795-1610/14-55,335-1745/4-62,315 + other allowances.
How to Apply:
The instruction to apply online for the position of Administrative officers for respective departments –
- The candidates who want to apply for the said posts are required to register first.
- The candidates can click on http://ibps.sifyitest.com/uiiclraomay16/basic_details.php to register.
- Once registered, they can navigate to Recruitment of Administrative Officers (Scale I) and click on the tab.
- Then click on the tab “Apply Online”.
- The candidates will have to fill the application form thoroughly and verify it before submitting it.
- The candidates will have to take print out of the application form for future use.
Application Fee/ Processing fee:
The application fee for the above mentioned posts I s 600/- for General category. The candidates belonging to other categories such as PWD, ST, SC will be entitled to pay 100/- as application fee.
The mode of payment of application fee is Online and can be paid through Internet Banking or Mobile Wallets or Cash Cards or IMPS or Credit Cards or Debit Cards, etc.
Following are the important dates for the UIIC administrative officers recruitment 2017
|Date of availability of Application Form||06th May 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||17th May 2017|
|Date of payment of fees||06th May to 17th May 2017|
|Date of Written Exams||12th June 2017|
|Call Letters for Main Exams||05 days before exams|
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
The application form is available at : https://uiic.co.in/recruitment/details/5932
UIIC Recruitment 2017 for Administrative Officer Posts
United India Insurance Company Limited which is abbreviated as UIIC is handing down job opportunities to interested applicants in the year 2017. UIIC is recruiting Administrative officers for the Company. Eligible and interest applicants can check out the official website for any update, notification, dates, form submissions, etc.
- There are total 12 vacancies to be filled by the company.
- 6 Seats are reserved for un-reserved category.
- 1 Seat is reserved for Scheduled-Caste category.
- 1 seat is reserved for Scheduled-tribe Category.
- 4 Seats are reserved for Other Backward Classes.
- 1 Seat for People with Disability.
Note for Vacancy:
- People belonging to Other Backward Classes, but, under specific Cream Layer category won’t be considered for relaxation or reservation.
- These applicants will be considered in General category only.
- Applicants who wish to apply for the Job of Administrative Officer must be a Citizen of India.
- He/she must have obtained MBBS or equivalent degree.
- He/she if are MBBS from an Institution other than notified, then the MBBS Degree will be accepted only if it is considered to be equivalent to MBBS degree by Medical Council Of India.
- Applicant must be at least being registered from MCI.
- Applicant must have some knowledge with Computers, which will be preferred more.
- Applicants must be between 21-30 years of age. This is the age-limit.
- There will be age-relaxation considered, once when the applicant has submitted suitable documents for it.
- Age-relaxation for Scheduled Tribes is 5 years above or below.
- Age-relaxation for Scheduled Caste is 5 years above or below.
- Age-relaxation for Widow Applicants is 5 years above or below.
- Age-relaxation for Women legally separated and who have not remarried is 5 years above or below.
- However, Age relaxation for Other Backward Class is 3 years.
- Age Relaxation acceptable for People with disability is 10 years.
- 8 Years Age Relaxation for Existing Confirmed Employees of Public Sector General Insurance Companies.
- Age-Relaxation for people who are domiciled in the Kashmir Division for state of Jammu and Kashmir during, 80s and 89s, is 5 years.
- Age-Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen or one who is Disabled Ex-Servicemen , 8 years can be considered with Age limit extended till 45 years.
Note: Applicants which want to gain relaxation must submit their documents relating to the category or relation they want to procure.
- Selection Process is simple, by Interview.
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be short-listed.
- The list will be wither displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email .
- When the applicant has completed their Interview or written test, they will be called for the next round through email. Henceforth, valid email must be submitted.
- Also, the call-letter might not be sent through mail and hence, the applicant must maintain the print out and carry with them while reaching the premises for further round.
- The shortlisted applicants according to the merit, or according to reservation will be displayed.
- In interview, the applicant will be judged on their presence of their mind and answering skills.
- The selected applicant will be notified and they will be carried with a short-fare bus with only the description of which they are being carried for only the interview process.
- There will be different Benefits granted after the Probation Period.
- The basic benefit ranging monthly Is approximately Rs.48,000.
- Also, according to company’s rules and regulations the applicant’s will be granted accommodations on lease-basis.
- With benefits and salary, many other features will also be given such as, Insurance Policies, Medical plans. Accident Insurance , etc.
How to Apply:
- All Applications must be sent on the official website which is https://uiic.co.in/recruitment/details/5905
before the deadline
- The Application must be in the specimen prescribed format only and must be written in selected dimension of A4 Size only.
- Application handwritten or Typed (but should be in Capital Letters only) will be accepted.
- Applications must be only sent or submitted through submitting manually and no submitting of the documents from courier will be accepted.
- Applications must have attachments which will consist all attested copies of testimonials such as educational qualification, date of birth, other certificates, and caste certificates.
- On the envelope following address must be written without fail:
The Deputy General Manager,
United India insurance Company Limited,
Head Office, 24, Whites Road,
- All these applications should be posted or submitted before 15th may,2017
- The applicants will be shortlisted and only selective of them will go on for further procedures.
- Medical examination of the applicant’s will be done, and the one who claim to be fit, will be hired with the probation period of one year.
- This probation period however can be increased 6 months further, depending upon the policies.
- The company however, has the right to cease the contract or terminate one’s probation period if when the candidate is found guilty of some mishaps or misbehavior without notifying them the reason behind their action.
- During probation period, training sessions will be arranged for the candidates to know about the job more.
UIIC Service Conditions:
- This is decided by the Company itself.
- The selected candidate may or may not be transferred to any are pertaining to India with reference to orders from the Company.
All the applications, documents, certificates and testimonials must be submitted well before 15th of May.2016
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
Recruitment advertisement link: https://uiic.co.in/recruitment/details/5905
- Certificates relating to special categories must be issued by the notified authorities only.
- People belonging to Other Backward Classes, but, under specific Cream Layer category won’t for relaxation or reservation. These applicants will be considered in General category only.
- The company has the right to cease the contract or terminate one’s probation period if when the candidate is found guilty of some mishaps or misbehaviors without notifying them the reason behind their action.
- Company will not answer any personal queries.
- The company will not take any charge of any document or receipt lost while the whole recruitment process.